Page 1 of 2

Sites with links to Eurobilltracker

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 8:31 pm
by emmem
I'm just wondering how many sites have a link to www.eurobilltracker.com :?:

Will anyone volunteer to count? :wink:

I have!!

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:04 pm
by Fons
I have the banner!

Tiger also, I saw his site once, and also some other users who are not on the forum have it, (sometimes when I watch a userprofile and I see a URL from the site of that user I go to the site and I than I see the EBT-banner :!:

Please keep refering people to EBT!!!!!!!
We need users!!!

More users = More notes = More hits = More active users = More notes = More hits = More active users.

(People stop entering notes because the don't have a hitn after 1000 notes and than they stop entering so.... -> LESS notes = LESS hits = LESS active users.

So we need more users!!

When you're at a site you most write somehing about EBT in the Guestbook if
there's one, it's allright if it's only a link to eurobilltracker.com! :o

(Or write it with graffitti on a wall on the side of a road! or in a tunnel! :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :wink: )


Greetings,

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:36 pm
by emmem
So let's see.

Fons has a banner
Tiger has a banner
And I have a banner on some of the pages of my site too :)

We already know of 3 sites linking to EBT :D

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:22 pm
by Edwin
I have a banner on my site ;)

And going to include it on some other sites I have too :P

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:27 pm
by Craco
Eurobilltrackerforum.com has a link to Eurobilltracker.com and a banner on the homepage which is still under construction...(lack of time :cry: )..

Greetzz,

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:31 pm
by Skylimit
I have a link in the link section of this CRAZY site (no banner)

http://alifelikemine.cjb.net

and this one

http://www.banknoten.xdn.de

I have left the link on countless places on the net, but no banners ...

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:33 pm
by emmem
Craco wrote:Eurobilltrackerforum.com has a link to Eurobilltracker.com and a banner on the homepage which is still under construction...(lack of time :cry: )..
Hmm, maybe I'll have a try with a prototype for getting it out of construction tomorrow. :P

Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:38 pm
by Craco
emmem wrote:
Craco wrote:Eurobilltrackerforum.com has a link to Eurobilltracker.com and a banner on the homepage which is still under construction...(lack of time :cry: )..
Hmm, maybe I'll have a try with a prototype for getting it out of construction tomorrow. :P
That would be nice of you, thanks... :D ... Hmm i'd better take that "Best-wishes for the new year" pic, away... it's almost again New year.. :roll:

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:20 am
by Olivier
I don't have any banner, but I have added a link in my signature, for each e-mail. :-)

Olivier

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 1:15 pm
by wouter
I have a banner on my site to :) The refferer link is also in my sig. on an other forum (that one works a lot better then my own site 1 : 6 refferers

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:41 pm
by Tiger
Yes, I have a banner on my site, with referring number, but I still only have 1 referrer. :(
I've had more than 1000 visitors on my website, so it seems the referring doesn't really work.

I also have a link to EBT with my referring number on several other fora, but still only 1 referrer. :(
(someone I don't even know :p)

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:08 pm
by Edwin
I believe I have some 9 referes. and besides a banner on mine site, I also have it in my signature for newsgroup-posting ;) One with over 1700!! notes entered, but not seen in more then 30 days. None of them for that matter :(

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 5:33 pm
by Fundamental
I have banner also

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:53 pm
by EuroBillTracker
Enter this in google's search area

Code: Select all

link:www.eurobilltracker.com

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:58 pm
by emmem
EuroBillTracker wrote:Enter this in google's search area

Code: Select all

link:www.eurobilltracker.com
That gave only 33 results.

Typing eurobilltracker as a keyword into google gave 314 results.