Page 1 of 2

Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:45 pm
by Donald
List of Candidates
1) debemaks - Avatar of the Month February 2009
Image

2) pipocadoce
Image

3) androl
Image

4) suntzu
Image

5) T. Santos
Image

6) giulcenc
Image

7) Wechsler
Image

8) Kleman
Image

9) boffin
Image

10) Al s'é pers
Image

The Rules

I like the avatar topic so much that I make a poll of it. I ask you for the avatar you like the best among all avatars used in the first half of this month. This poll will run as long as indicated below the poll question. "This month" is the month in the title of this thread.

You can vote for 10 avatars, including the top 5 of last month (numbers 1 through 5 in the list of candidates above) and 5 new entries, which were found in the previous "Avatar of the Month" thread. (Numbers 6 through 10 in the list of candidates above)

If a candidate changes his avatar during the poll his votes will be annihilated. A change of avatar has occured when the picture in the list of candidates at the beginning of this posting has disappeared.

Only if there are more than 25 votes this month, there will be a poll next month as well.

The top 5 avatars from this poll will be candidates in next month's poll as well, provided that they have not changed in the meantime.

The top 5 avatars are found in a ranking process: The more votes, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of votes, their ranking depends on the order of appearance in the list of candidates: The lower the position in the list of candidates, the higher the ranking.

5 new entries to next month's poll will be found in this thread.

The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above. You can nominate only one new entry.

A nomination is a posting in which a registrated forum visitor writes that he/she nominates a certain avatar. Nominations can be made until 240 hours after the poll's end and only in this thread.

Avatar owners from the list of candidates, who have changed their avatar, cannot be nominated this month.

If a user, whose avatar has been nominated as a new entry, changes his/her avatar, which is indicated by the disappearance of the picture from the list of nominations, his/her avatar cannot participate in next month's poll.

The 5 new avatars for next month's poll are found in a ranking process: The more nominations, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of nominations, their ranking depends on the sequence of their nominations: The sooner the first nomination of an avatar, the higher its ranking.

The sequence of the avatars in the list of nominations corresponds with the temporal order of their first appearance in this list.

Re: Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:58 am
by pipocadoce
I vote in Al s'é pers

Re: Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:06 am
by Jes
I vote for boffin,

and, if possible, I would nominate bhoeyb Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:48 pm
by starcapitan
giulcenc reminds me childhood :D

I 'd like if possible to nominate myself :lol: :idea:

Re: Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:49 pm
by eurofever
i vote pipocadoce
and nominate starcapitan
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:15 am
by sen-chuan
I vote Al s'è pers
and nominate frecciatina with Nemo
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:26 am
by debemaks
I voted for Al s'è pers and I would like to nominate giulcenc

Re: Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:32 pm
by pipocadoce
eurofever wrote:i vote pipocadoce
Thanks.

Re: Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:33 pm
by eddydevries
I voted:
2) pipocadoce
Image

And I want to nominate:
SantaCruz
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:02 pm
by starcapitan
eurofever wrote: and nominate starcapitan
Image
Thank u so much

Avatar of the Month - Nominations

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:40 pm
by Donald
List of Nominations

bhoeyb - 1 nomination from Jes
Image

starcapitan - 2 nominations from starcapitan, eurofever
Image

frecciatina - 1 nomination from sen-chuan
Image

SantaCruz - 1 nomination from eddydevries
Image

kristoff - 2 nominations from pipocadoce, hoerdtcollection67
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:08 am
by pipocadoce
eddydevries wrote:I voted:
2) pipocadoce
Image
Thanks.
I want to nominate kristoff :
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:38 am
by hoerdtcollection67
I vote W...

and want to nominate kristoff .

Re: Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:49 pm
by Donald
...and the winners are:

1) giulcenc - Avatar of the Month March 2009 - Congratulations, giulenc!
Image

2) Al s'é pers
Image

3) androl
Image

4) pipocadoce
Image

5) boffin
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - March 2009

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:37 pm
by frecciatina
sen-chuan wrote:I vote Al s'è pers
and nominate frecciatina with Nemo
Image
Thanks!!!