Page 1 of 1
FAQ for eurobilltracker.com
Posted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 11:48 pm
by sralfalo
Hi,
maybe I did not look correct, but where to find a FAQ for questions like serial prefixes, printer codes and so on?
Lars
FAQ for eurobilltracker.com
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 8:59 am
by EuroBillTracker
sralfalo wrote:
maybe I did not look correct, but where to find a FAQ for questions like serial prefixes, printer codes and so on?
Well, you are not the first to ask. Perhaps we should write one ourselves ? I would like to extend the FAQ section with more information. It could be worth doing here : write a question and its answer, discuss it here if needed and I will add it to the list.
Another idea, ask the guy who posts the euro FAQ in the newsgroups if he allows us to add some of his questions verbatim.
Do you want to try this ?
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 12:37 pm
by sralfalo
there is an euro faq in rec.collecting.papermoney?
I'll have a look then...
For the beginning simples things like serial prefixes and printercodes would be usefull isn't it?
Lars
Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 11:03 pm
by smh
Some things i can think off:
First some general things
- Which countries use the Euro/ what about UK,Denmark and Sweden?
How can you see from which country a note is
What about the shortcode, and where can you find it?
How many bills are there (by country/denomination)
How can you check a serialnumber?
Add some more ....
And a few about the site
- Why can't i enter anonymous? (is this the case already?)
Whats the chance of a hit?
others can think of many more i hthink....
Sander