What would your ranking be in other countries?
Moderators: Fons, avij, Phaseolus
- Annie_in_exile
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 990
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:51 pm
- Location: Brussels
- Contact:
What would your ranking be in other countries?
I'm slowly crawling up the ranking list, where I'm currently number 78 having entered 335 notes (it took some time and about 100 notes to even get noticed on the Belgian list, there are so many users). Then I got this idea to compare the amount of notes I've registered and see where I'd land with the same number of notes in other countries. Here's the result:
Austria: # 9
Belgium: 78
Finland: 48
France: 17
Germany: 136
Greece: 6
Ireland: 4
Italy: 3
Luxembourg: 4
Netherlands: 65
Portugal: 24
Spain: 4
What about you guys?
Austria: # 9
Belgium: 78
Finland: 48
France: 17
Germany: 136
Greece: 6
Ireland: 4
Italy: 3
Luxembourg: 4
Netherlands: 65
Portugal: 24
Spain: 4
What about you guys?
Last edited by Annie_in_exile on Wed Apr 09, 2003 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: What would your ranking be in other countries?
Well, about this... last year, I was in the lists of France, Austria, Malta, Monaco, Canada...Annie_in_exile wrote:I'm slowly crawling up the ranking list, where I'm currently number 78 (it took some time and about 100 notes to even get noticed on the Belgian list, there are so many users). Then I got this idea to compare the amount of notes I've registered and see where I'd land with the same number of notes in other countries. Here's the result:
Austria: # 9
Belgium: 78
Finland: 48
France: 17
Germany: 136
Greece: 6
Ireland: 4
Italy: 3
Luxembourg: 4
Netherlands: 65
Portugal: 24
Spain: 4
What about you guys?
because the ranking lists were not based on the place you live in (I'm naturally the #1 for Canada), but on the place you had got the bill.
It's no longer the case. I wonder why.
I was #17 in 2002 in the world list, I am now 104
Olivier
- codi
- Euro-Regular in Training

- Posts: 132
- Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:02 pm
- Location: Mafra- Portugal
My ranking with 418 notes... and no hits...
Portugal - 19
Spain - 3
France - 15
Italy - 3
Austria - 7
Netherlands - 57
Belgium - 62
Germany - 107
Greece - 5
Ireland - 4
Luxemboug - 3
Finland - 36
Portugal - 19
Spain - 3
France - 15
Italy - 3
Austria - 7
Netherlands - 57
Belgium - 62
Germany - 107
Greece - 5
Ireland - 4
Luxemboug - 3
Finland - 36
Last edited by codi on Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Very good, codi. The origin of the bills you entered can be posted in "Post here your statistics".
My rankings (with 1547 bills):
the Netherlands: 10
Belgium: 14
Germany: 28
France: 3
Luxembourg: 1
Austria: 2
Finland: 12
Greece: 2
Ireland: 1
Portugal: 6
Italy: 2
Spain: 3
My rankings (with 1547 bills):
the Netherlands: 10
Belgium: 14
Germany: 28
France: 3
Luxembourg: 1
Austria: 2
Finland: 12
Greece: 2
Ireland: 1
Portugal: 6
Italy: 2
Spain: 3
Last edited by Elmo on Fri Apr 11, 2003 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Annie_in_exile
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 990
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:51 pm
- Location: Brussels
- Contact:
- eurobillsandcoins
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:55 am
- Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Contact:
- eurobillsandcoins
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:55 am
- Location: Hong Kong SAR
- Contact:


