Page 1 of 1

Do you often send private messages?

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 12:02 pm
by nodisch18
Do you often make use of the possibility of sending private messages (PM)...?

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:58 pm
by wouter
Nope. I've sent and received about 3 of them since I joined this forum.

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:06 pm
by Olivier
Not many.

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:07 pm
by emmem
I have received 13 PM up till now and sent 14 of them.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:23 pm
by Sneakster
Very rarely, until now I just sent three PM's to contact some of our members to inform them about swapping coins. And one reply to the webmaster, that's all.

Posted: Sun May 04, 2003 10:59 pm
by airis
I send sometimes PM´s.

Actually I have noticed that you can send PM´s to yourself too. :idea:
I sometimes test pictures and avatars this way. I did this way Finnish top 100 list too.