Page 1 of 3

Do you like Rammstein?

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:23 pm
by Antti
I've had this Rammstein avatar for some time now so I thought to ask your opinion. Not about the avatar, those opinions can be seen in the avatar poll (where we still need one more vote, someone please help!) but about the band, Rammstein.
And for all the fans out there, what is your favorite song by Rammstein?
My favorites include der Meister, Links 234, Sehnsucht, Mutter, Heirate mich and all the others

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 10:01 pm
by micro
Sorry, I don't like it. But your avatar is nice 8)

Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:02 pm
by Skylimit
Ich will
Mutter

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:59 am
by Tiger
I like some of their songs, like Mutter etc...
But a lot are just awefull! :)

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:55 am
by wouter
I like some of their music but it isn't really my type. I'm more in to somewhat more melodic and happy music.

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:26 am
by beezzzt
Du hast

I've seen them live a couple of times and their show simply kicks ass !
Great band, very simple music, yet innovative.

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 1:33 pm
by Antti
beezzzt wrote:I've seen them live a couple of times and their show simply kicks ass !
Too bad I didn't see them live in Seinäjoki, Finland last year. Somehow I just missed the whole thing. (but my parents wouldn't have let me go anyway :evil: )

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 6:42 pm
by Olivier
Who is it?

Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:07 pm
by Antti
Olivier wrote:Who is it?
A German metal band.
The official site is not very informative but take a look at www.herzeleid.com which is a kind of 'official' fansite

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 2:09 pm
by beezzzt
Antti wrote:
beezzzt wrote:I've seen them live a couple of times and their show simply kicks ass !
Too bad I didn't see them live in Seinäjoki, Finland last year. Somehow I just missed the whole thing. (but my parents wouldn't have let me go anyway :evil: )
Hopefully you get another chance to catch them on stage in the future. Tell your parents to join you if they don't trust letting you go alone. Why wouldn't they let you go anyway ? It's not like if you went to a drug party or a ceremonial offering extravaganza of any kind, it's only a rock concert.

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:07 pm
by Guest
beezzzt wrote: Hopefully you get another chance to catch them on stage in the future. Tell your parents to join you if they don't trust letting you go alone. Why wouldn't they let you go anyway ? It's not like if you went to a drug party or a ceremonial offering extravaganza of any kind, it's only a rock concert.
Hoping for another chance as well. But not likely soon, though.
The biggest problem was I didn't have any friends who like Rammstein, If I had had a few they would have let me go they said. (now I have some but I met them only after the concert) And maybe the'll chenge their attitude in a few years as I also get older.

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:08 pm
by Antti
Stupid logouts :evil:

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:17 pm
by Chiel
Sorry, but I sort of hate their music.....

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:17 pm
by hetana
Well, I really don't have a strong opinion about them. I don't hate the band, but I couldn't see my self listening their albums over and over again. My brother likes them though.

I just dyed my hair accidentaly black (it was supposed to be dark brown) so I quess now I have to start listening to Rammstein and other Metal bands :twisted:

Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:13 am
by Antti
micro wrote:Sorry, I don't like it. But your avatar is nice 8)
Chiel wrote:Sorry, but I sort of hate their music.....
There's no need to be sorry for that 8)