Page 1 of 1

Avij's hit

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:01 pm
by bhoeyb
:D Congratulations with your hit Avij! Is it your first one?

Re: Avij's hit

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:37 pm
by avij
bhoeyb wrote::D Congratulations with your hit Avij! Is it your first one?
Thanks :) It's not my first but third, the other ones can be found here and here. The latter is a bit special because I inserted that particular note into EBT with my cellular phone.

Congratulations to maple as well, seems like he's been getting quite a lot of hits as well. It took 10 months for that 5 euro note to be found again.

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:38 pm
by nodisch18
Congrats!

I still don't have any hit... :cry:

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 9:47 pm
by airis
Congratulations avij. :)
nodisch18 wrote:Congrats!

I still don't have any hit... :cry:
I am sure you'll get the first hit one day. :) I did get my first hit after being a member over a year and 1500 notes.

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:36 am
by Tiger
Congratz !

I got my first hit after 4 months, and 1200 notes.
Now I have already 3900, and still waiting for the second.... :(

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:18 pm
by vaahtera
Congratulations avij from maple!
It was my 5th hit already, although I have to confess now: two first hits were accidental, because my workmate turned out be an EBT user as well. But 3 real hits with under 800 notes is quite good I think :D

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:00 am
by barclay
Congrats.

I yet have to get my first hit, but I am working on it..