Page 1 of 1

Suggestion...

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:19 pm
by Olivier
I have noticed some "apatrid" registered notes... :
(list by users:)
33. 1
34. Unknown 1

Could we consider them as made in the European Union, and put the european flag there?
It bothers me to read a blank and a "unknown" un the list... :twisted:

What do you think about this?

Re: Suggestion...

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:23 pm
by Olivier
Poeple should also put a town to get their count valid, souldn't they?

"2003-06-23. fofie France "


O.

Re: Suggestion...

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 4:40 pm
by emmem
Olivier wrote:I have noticed some "apatrid" registered notes... :
(list by users:)
33. 1
34. Unknown 1

Could we consider them as made in the European Union, and put the european flag there?
It bothers me to read a blank and a "unknown" un the list... :twisted:

What do you think about this?
I think we should use a globe ( Image ) because we are sure it was entered on Earth 8)

Re: Suggestion...

Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 5:08 pm
by Olivier
emmem wrote: I think we should use a globe ( Image ) because we are sure it was entered on Earth 8)
Why not! :D