Page 1 of 1
Any corner of the world counts notes in a different way,u?
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:46 am
by milanocapitale
hi! see the video and tell us how do u count your notes
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=633_1246226972" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Re: Any corner of the world counts notes in a different way,u?
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:58 am
by gille
I the last one (USA, the UK)
It's simple.
Re: Any corner of the world counts notes in a different way,u?
Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:13 pm
by Tombola
This video should have the warning "Don't try this at home" because it makes you mad!
Re: Any corner of the world counts notes in a different way,u?
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:22 am
by Jes
It is very funny. I like it
Thanks for sharing although I think I don't use any of those.

Re: Any corner of the world counts notes in a different way,u?
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:15 pm
by androl
"Turmenistan, Pakistan and Turkey" is

Re: Any corner of the world counts notes in a different way,u?
Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:47 pm
by Jes
androl wrote:"Turmenistan, Pakistan and Turkey" is

It is quite a mess, but I do it somehow that way. The main difference is that I put all the notes together on the table (I do not spread all them over)
Re: Any corner of the world counts notes in a different way,u?
Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:47 am
by maarsy
im a uk/usa type as well
Re: Any corner of the world counts notes in a different way,u?
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:42 pm
by Dakkus
I guess the ways of counting money that are unfamiliar to most of us stem from people having had to be afraid of someone stealing the money from their hands when they are counting it. Many of the shown manners of counting enable the counter to hold the notes very tightly in his hand. Especially the East-European and Arabic ways seem to protect the notes very efficiently. The Turkish way is, well.. I find it unlikely that a large amount of Turkish people would count their notes that way.
Re: Any corner of the world counts notes in a different way,u?
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:34 pm
by Victorius
The last one (I think the name should be USA, Canada and Europe).
And I like specially the second one, is very funny
Dakkus wrote:The Turkish way is, well..
Maybe It's a turkish joke that we don't understand or something like that.
Salu2222222
Re: Any corner of the world counts notes in a different way,u?
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:39 pm
by Zwedenfan
The EU/USA way, but in the opposite way as in the movie, I am left-handed.

Re: Any corner of the world counts notes in a different way,
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:35 pm
by Ladybug74
edit