Page 1 of 1

A British Commonwealth Numismatic Photo Gallery?

Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:58 am
by BCNumismatics
Who else,apart from me,would be in favour of creating a British Commonwealth Numismatic Photo Gallery along similar lines to http://www.zeno.ru" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ,which uses the gallery program from http://www.photopost.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ?

So far,I have seen nothing online that is dedicated only to the banknotes,coins,postal orders,& traders' currency tokens of the British Commonwealth.

I reckon that it should be located at http://www.bcnumismaticphotogallery.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; .

We,the British Commonwealth numismatic community,should be actively involved in educating the rest of the numismatic community through compiling a gallery.

The Euro is the official country of both Cyprus & Malta.The Euro has also been declared legal tender in Zimbabwe.

The banknotes & coins of the Republic of Ireland (since 1949) have remained very popular with British Commonwealth numismatists.I hope that every true British Commonwealth numismatist has got at least 1 Irish Euro coin in their collection,just like I do have in my own collection.

Your views please.

Aidan.

A British Commonwealth Numismatic Photo Gallery?

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:30 am
by BCNumismatics
Service,
What I am advocating is a registry like http://www.zeno.ru" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ,not a place to buy & sell banknotes & coins or anything else.

Aidan.

Re: A British Commonwealth Numismatic Photo Gallery?

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:16 am
by R/J
BCNumismatics wrote:Service,
What I am advocating is a registry like http://www.zeno.ru" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ,not a place to buy & sell banknotes & coins or anything else.

Aidan.
The message you're replying to would be spam, see the link at the end.

A British Commonwealth Numismatic Photo Gallery?

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:35 am
by BCNumismatics
R/J,
I had a look at that link.

It does look kind of spammy.

Aidan.

A British Commonwealth Numismatic Photo Gallery?

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:37 pm
by BCNumismatics
Chibolna,
Your links contain nothing but spam!

Aidan.