Page 1 of 2

Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:46 pm
by Donald
List of Candidates

1) Henk_2006 - Avatar of the Month, July 2009
Image

2) pipocadoce - Avatar of the Month, May 2009
Image

3) SUp3rFM
Image

4) snoepi 16 - Avatar of the Month, June 2009
Image

5) knoxville
Image

6) Erik B.
Image

7) Craco
Image

8) nisaaru78
Image

The Rules

I like the avatar topic so much that I make a poll of it. I ask you for the avatar you like the best among all avatars used in the first half of this month. This poll will run as long as indicated below the poll question. "This month" is the month in the title of this thread.

You can vote for 10 avatars, including the top 5 of last month (numbers 1 through 5 in the list of candidates above) and 5 new entries, which were found in the previous "Avatar of the Month" thread. (Numbers 6 through 10 in the list of candidates above)

If a candidate changes his avatar during the poll his votes will be annihilated. A change of avatar has occured when the picture in the list of candidates at the beginning of this posting has disappeared.

Only if there are more than 25 votes this month, there will be a poll next month as well.

The top 5 avatars from this poll will be candidates in next month's poll as well, provided that they have not changed in the meantime.

The top 5 avatars are found in a ranking process: The more votes, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of votes, their ranking depends on the order of appearance in the list of candidates: The lower the position in the list of candidates, the higher the ranking.

5 new entries to next month's poll will be found in this thread.

The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above. You can nominate only one new entry.

A nomination is a posting in which a registrated forum visitor writes that he/she nominates a certain avatar. Nominations can be made until 240 hours after the poll's end and only in this thread.

Avatar owners from the list of candidates, who have changed their avatar, cannot be nominated this month.

If a user, whose avatar has been nominated as a new entry, changes his/her avatar, which is indicated by the disappearance of the picture from the list of nominations, his/her avatar cannot participate in next month's poll.

The 5 new avatars for next month's poll are found in a ranking process: The more nominations, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of nominations, their ranking depends on the sequence of their nominations: The sooner the first nomination of an avatar, the higher its ranking.

The sequence of the avatars in the list of nominations corresponds with the temporal order of their first appearance in this list.

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:40 am
by Jes
I like Craco's avatar. :D

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:07 am
by gille
I voted for Craco! :D

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:26 am
by jabosa2
I voted Erik B. and I want to nominate the avatar of Gille (see the message before this one) :P :D :P

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:53 am
by gille
jabosa2 wrote:I voted Erik B. and I want to nominate the avatar of Gille (see the message before this one) :P :D :P
Thanx!! :D

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:20 am
by eddydevries
I voted for:
3) SUp3rFM
Image
and I wanted to nominate:
gille
Image

(now I see, I'm not the first one... :wink: )

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 pm
by Donald
List of Nominations

gille - 3 nominations from jabosa2, eddydevries, Sharatan3
Image

Ord€p - 1 nomination from Crazy Bob
Image

Ladybug74 - 1 nomination from Jes
Image

Jes - 1 nomination from Dawizz
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:12 pm
by Crazy Bob
Voted for nisaaru78, no idea what the avatar depicts but it looks nice!

I would like to nominate Ord€p:
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:09 pm
by Jes
If possible, I would be pleased to nominate Ladybug74 in this case :D

Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:53 pm
by Ladybug74
I voted Erik B. because I like heraldry.
Jes wrote:If possible, I would be pleased to nominate Ladybug74 in this case :D
Thank you :)

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:00 am
by starcapitan
Voted snoepi 16

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:25 pm
by Sharatan3
I voted for 3) SUp3rFM
Image
and also want to nominate gille
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:11 am
by gille
@ jabosa2, eddydevries and Sharatan3: Thank you! :D

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:12 pm
by Dawizz
My vote goes to SUp3rFM and I would like to nominate Jes

Re: Avatar of the Month - August 2009

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 am
by Jes
:D Thanks Dawizz!! :oops: :D