Page 1 of 1

Finally, I entered my 500th note :):)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:04 pm
by barclay
It took a while, but I fuinally etered my 500th note :)
Note #Xxxxx6390xxx has been entered once.This is a 50 Euro note from 2002. The short code is Rxxxxx
This means that the note was printed at Bundesdruckerei (Germany - Berlin) for Germany.

I know it is not much, but it is something..

Only too bad I do not have any hits yet.. but the chances of getting one increases :)

Up to 1000 :)

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:39 pm
by bhoeyb
Congratulations with your 500th note!!

And also congratulations for de-jo with his 20.000th banknote :wink: .

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:53 pm
by Fons
bhoeyb wrote:Congratulations with your 500th note!!

And also congratulations for de-jo with his 20.000th banknote :wink: .
Congratulations!

I'm near the 2000 notes !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) :P

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:02 am
by barclay
Thank you all :)



PS.

A hit, a hit.. My kingdom for a hit

NOTE 2000!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:37 pm
by Fons