Page 1 of 1

Stats history

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 9:11 pm
by emmem
I just had this crazy idea reading the post subject “€ 1.000.000 is getting closer every minute!” (http://membres.lycos.fr/eurotracker/php ... .php?t=163)

I was thinking that in the stats topic a tab “History” could be created containing the following data

History table :
Month : Entered bills : users : notes : hits
1
2
3
.. .

Milestones :

Date (time) : milestone
12/04/2002 (xx) : 50.000 notes
07/04/2002 (xx) : 1.000.000 Euro
04/04/2002 (xx) : 40.000 notes
.. .
Other milstones could be :
- 500 users, 1000 users, 2000 users
- 5 hits, 10 hits, 20, hits 50 hits

The current stats data could be brought under a tab “General”.

Anybody thinks this is a good idea :?:

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 9:32 pm
by Craco
Well I like the idea.. 8)

We could work it out first here on the board a little bit and maybe put it as a sticky post, before we put it on the site.

Anybody else ideas on this?

Greetzz,

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 11:13 pm
by EuroBillTracker
craco wrote: We could work it out first here on the board a little bit and maybe put it as a sticky post, before we put it on the site.
yes yes yes yes, let's put it on the forum first.

I've been thinking of doing that but it requires a good amount of work (extract tables+daily updates+layout code) and I've got higher priority stuff to do. But I'm pretty sure it'll be done during the summer :) And I promise you'll get all the stats since Jan 1st...

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 7:46 pm
by smh
Great, great, great. I love stats :lol: