Page 1 of 1
Cannot change password on EBT?
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:55 am
by Finn
I am unable to change password on EBT, not on this forum. After I've entered new password, twice of course, I do logout and then re-login. Cannot get in if using new password, with old one it works.
Is it me or the system?
Cannot change password on EBT?
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 11:07 am
by EuroBillTracker
Finn wrote:
I am unable to change password on EBT, not on this forum. After I've entered new password, twice of course, I do logout and then re-login. Cannot get in if using new password, with old one it works.
Is it me or the system?
I'd say you because I've used it in the past
but I could have broken something at some point in time and no one noticed.
What does the message at the top of the screen tell you after you have changed your password ?
If it's really urgent send me an email and I'll do it.
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 2:01 pm
by Finn
Okay, what I do is I click Account details and get new page where the first password line has stars while second doesn't. I delete first one and then type new passwod on both rows. Click Go and it says nothing, just opens the usual front page (the one I get since I have remember me on). Then I logout and cannot login using new password, with old one it works.
Seems you've made some changes, I think earlier e-mail and password were kept in URL after login failure, now they are not. Maybe you just changed GET to POST but if you've made changes elsewhere it could be there. Or then it is just my browser or proxy?
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 3:54 pm
by EuroBillTracker
Finn wrote:
Okay, what I do is I click Account details and get new page where the first password line has stars while second doesn't. I delete first one and then type new passwod on both rows. Click Go and it says nothing, just opens the usual front page (the one I get since I have remember me on). Then I logout and cannot login using new password, with old one it works.
Seems you've made some changes, I think earlier e-mail and password were kept in URL after login failure, now they are not. Maybe you just changed GET to POST but if you've made changes elsewhere it could be there. Or then it is just my browser or proxy?
Nope, it's the site that's screwed up. I'll correct it tonight.
