Page 1 of 2

Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:02 pm
by Donald
List of Candidates

1) Eureka.72 - Avatar of the Month, January 2010
Image

2) TurboTim
Image

3) gergapsek
Image

4) SUp3rFM - Avatar of the Month, November 2009
Image

5) dargqui - Avatar of the Month, October 2009 and December 2009
Image

6) Steda
Image

7) Ord€p
Image

8) Jes
Image

9) Hattiwatti
Image

10) bob9
Image

The Rules

I like the avatar topic so much that I make a poll of it. I ask you for the avatar you like the best among all avatars used in the first half of this month. This poll will run as long as indicated below the poll question. "This month" is the month in the title of this thread.

You can vote for 10 avatars, including the top 5 of last month (numbers 1 through 5 in the list of candidates above) and 5 new entries, which were found in the previous "Avatar of the Month" thread. (Numbers 6 through 10 in the list of candidates above)

If a candidate changes his avatar during the poll his votes will be annihilated. A change of avatar has occured when the picture in the list of candidates at the beginning of this posting has disappeared.

Only if there are more than 25 votes this month, there will be a poll next month as well.

The top 5 avatars from this poll will be candidates in next month's poll as well, provided that they have not changed in the meantime.

The top 5 avatars are found in a ranking process: The more votes, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of votes, their ranking depends on the order of appearance in the list of candidates: The lower the position in the list of candidates, the higher the ranking.

5 new entries to next month's poll will be found in this thread.

The registrated forum visitors are invited to nominate avatars, which are not in the list of candidates above. You can nominate only one new entry.

A nomination is a posting in which a registrated forum visitor writes that he/she nominates a certain avatar. Nominations can be made until 240 hours after the poll's end and only in this thread.

Avatar owners from the list of candidates, who have changed their avatar, cannot be nominated this month.

If a user, whose avatar has been nominated as a new entry, changes his/her avatar, which is indicated by the disappearance of the picture from the list of nominations, his/her avatar cannot participate in next month's poll.

The 5 new avatars for next month's poll are found in a ranking process: The more nominations, the higher the ranking.
If 2 or more avatars score even in the number of nominations, their ranking depends on the sequence of their nominations: The sooner the first nomination of an avatar, the higher its ranking.

The sequence of the avatars in the list of nominations corresponds with the temporal order of their first appearance in this list.

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:44 pm
by Steda
I Want to nominate HBoZ :

Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:22 pm
by jabosa2
I will vote for you Steda and I also want to nominate HBOZ :P :D :P

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:33 pm
by claudio vda
I am very doubtful between Gergapsek, Steda and Jes... I have to think deeply... :roll:

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:05 am
by kettenseger
I voted for Steda

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:27 pm
by Jes
I like the avatar of Steda too. :)

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 pm
by Donald
List of Nominations

HBoZ - 2 nominations from Steda, jabosa2
Image

rlaurenssen - 1 nomination from Donald
Image

Adela.Merchan - 1 nomination from Jes
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:47 pm
by Dawizz
My vote goes to Jes, I only vote on the avatar that I´ve nominated.

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:34 am
by Jes
Dawizz wrote:My vote goes to Jes, I only vote on the avatar that I´ve nominated.
Wow! Thanks Dawizz‼

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 pm
by Donald
My nomination: rlaurenssen
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:21 am
by Jes
If possible, I would like to nominate:

Image
  • Adela.Merchan
:D :mrgreen: :D

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:09 pm
by Adela.Merchan
Jes wrote:If possible, I would like to nominate:

Image
  • Adela.Merchan
:D :mrgreen: :D
Thank you so much, Jes :D

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:57 pm
by Donald
...and the winners are:

1) Steda - Avatar of the Month, February 2010 - Congratulations, Steda!
Image

2) TurboTim
Image

3) Jes
Image

4) dargqui - Avatar of the Month, October 2009 and December 2009
Image

5) Hattiwatti
Image

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:25 pm
by Jes
Congratullations Steda!! :D :D

Re: Avatar of the Month - February 2010

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:24 pm
by Steda
I'm happy with this !! :lol:

Thanks to everybody who vote for me. :D