Page 1 of 1

Temple of the Cash

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:25 am
by ART
En taro Adun!

I have thought to open this "virtual temple" in order to concur who wants (and we're always more) to adore at our best the God Cash Money.

I will begin with a simple "prayer" in my native language:

"Immenso Iddio Denaro: ovunque il guardo io volgo, Ti vedo!"

(meaning: Great God Money [implied cash] anywhere my look I move, I see You!)



Death to e-money.

Re: Temple of the Cash

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:16 pm
by claudio vda
I start my prey with five noble metals, from top to bottom: Ruthenium, Iridium, Rhodium, Palladium and Platinum

Image

Look to their gorgeous and delicate metallic dust :P

Re: Temple of the Cash

Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:08 am
by ART
Homo sine Pecunia imago mortis,
Pecunia libertas populorum est

Amen

Re: Temple of the Cash

Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:43 am
by riccccc
Here is my altar:

Image

Re: Temple of the Cash

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:39 am
by Crossmaster
Oh marvelous block of money, I worship you! Please bless me with some hits!

Re: Temple of the Cash

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:31 pm
by gille
Crossmaster wrote:Oh marvelous block of money, I worship you! Please bless me with some hits!

> Picture <
I'm dreaming! 8O

Re: Temple of the Cash

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:21 am
by claudio vda
Eurum bene venies, gratus et optatus,
per quem noster animus fit laetificatus :
istud Eurum, bonum Eurum, Eurum generosum
reddit virum curialem, probum, animosum ;
omnes tibi canimus, maxuma praeconia,
te laudantes merito, tempora per omnia.

Image

Re: Temple of the Cash

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:44 pm
by MorgenSchatten
A little step for a tracker, a great step for tracking.
Image
My personal headquarter, my Temple.
I pray by my deeds. My behaviours are my faith.

Re: Temple of the Cash

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:01 pm
by Eureka.72
Just after a quick pass in the bank... :mrgreen:

Image

Image

Re: Temple of the Cash

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:00 pm
by gille
You mean "quick"? :P

Re: Temple of the Cash

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:32 pm
by Eureka.72
gille wrote:You mean "quick"? :P
Yes... because I only have one hour to eat and go to the bank. :wink: :D

Re: Temple of the Cash

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:02 pm
by gille
Eureka.72 wrote:
gille wrote:You mean "quick"? :P
Yes... because I only have one hour to eat and go to the bank. :wink: :D
:P
Beautiful colors!

Re: Temple of the Cash

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:43 pm
by MorgenSchatten
we are the Ones, but we have to realize that there are lots of unware followers of Our God Cash Money.

Image

"Cash only - no card payment, please"

Re: Temple of the Cash

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:21 am
by ART
In Money we trust.

We have to stop using the current calendar: we are not in 2014 a.C. , we are in the 15 a.E (after Euro).