Page 1 of 233

Which song are you listening to?

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:08 pm
by querty
Maybe it's a bit fun to let us know which song you are listening to, when you are reading the forum. If you are listening to a song ofcourse. I am now listening to Summer Jam from Underdog Project.

Re: Which song are you listening to?

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:29 pm
by Dakkus
querty wrote:Maybe it's a bit fun to let us know which song you are listening to, when you are reading the forum. If you are listening to a song ofcourse. I am now listening to Summer Jam from Underdog Project.
When I read the post, I was listening to Leevi and the Leavings' song "Laineen Pia" (Literally "Laine's Pia" or "Pia of Laine". Means "Pia Laine". Pia is a women's name and Laine is a surname, also meaning "a wave")

Right now I'm listening to "Faith" by Limp Bizkit. But I don't like the song. So, I'll press "next" NOW.

And now listening to Rammstein - Klavier :)

Have a nice day ;)

Re: Which song are you listening to?

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 6:41 pm
by pinguino79
Dakkus wrote:And now listening to Rammstein - Klavier :)
When I was reading the topic, I was listening to the last notes of Rammstein-Sonne ;)
What next? Mmmmhhh.... My preference goes to In Extremo - Kuess mich.

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:00 pm
by francky
ZZ-Top "La grange"

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:32 pm
by BogPoet
I rarely listen to music while I am at my computer. However, I scripted my mIRC to play "This Picture" by Placebo when a few select people log in. It's a very good song.

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:10 am
by !Pretfles!
I'm listening to The Cure- Close to me

fantastic song

8)

Re: Which song are you listening to?

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 2:18 am
by Aaron
pinguino79 wrote:Mmmmhhh.... My preference goes to In Extremo - Kuess mich.
It's a very good band! :D Not so many people know it in Finland though. I saw them on stage in Summer Breeze festival in Germany 2001. Their show was quite impressive with all the flames and things. :D

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:23 am
by Benighted
K3 - Oya lélé :oops: :lol:

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:44 am
by !Pretfles!
B3n|ght3d wrote:K3 - Oya lélé :oops: :lol:
maybe you should explain this for the non-dutch speaking forum-mates

:wink:

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:30 pm
by Elmo
B3n|ght3d wrote:K3 - Oya lélé :oops: :lol:
If you like K3 you definitely MUST be the youngest member of this forum! :wink: :lol:

At the moment I am not listening music, because I am using my old
computer, because my computer doesn't work anymore. :evil: So my mp3-
collection is gone!! :evil: :evil: What a waste of time and (especially)
money!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: (I only have a 56k modem)

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:35 pm
by emmem
Arno - Je Veux Nager

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:05 pm
by Benighted
!Pretfles! wrote:
B3n|ght3d wrote:K3 - Oya lélé :oops: :lol:
maybe you should explain this for the non-dutch speaking forum-mates

:wink:

euhm, K3 is the biggest Heavy Metal Group in Belgium :D

Those who doesn't know K3, .. K3 are 3 young ladies (Karen, Kristel and Kathleen) and their songs are for children at the age of 0-10 :P

But the songs are very funny



(sorry for my bad English :?)


Btw, at the moment I'm listening to lumidee feat. 50 cent - never leave you

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 10:32 pm
by !Pretfles!
emmem wrote:Arno - Je Veux Nager
Great song,

I like it to

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:05 pm
by bhoeyb
B3n|ght3d wrote:K3 - Oya lélé :oops: :lol:
You can hear some of the song at http://www.k3.be :lol: .
There are more of their songs online: click on 'muziek' and you can listen the blue lighted songs: their biggest hits for the fans :lol:

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:50 pm
by Petri6
When I started reading the song was: Phil Ochs - I Ain't Marching Anymore

It changed to Pieru & HP - Ladidadi