Page 1 of 3

Guess when 100.000 note entry will be...

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 10:55 pm
by Mr Euro
Hey,

Soon there will be 100.000 entered in the Eurobilltracker database. Just for the fun of it, I would like to make a game to guess for the exact date of the entry.

A few rules:

* One guess per member
* Guess consists of entry date and hour and minutes. (24 hour system)
* The guess which is the nearest to the entry wins.
* The winning guess may not be over the entrydate. (only before the entrydate)
* Only guesses made in this thread before monday 6 may 23u59 are competing.
* I'm judge and jury :)


Good luck!
(Remember it's just for the fun of it, no prices to win!!!!)
------------------------------------------------------------------
My (not competing) guess is Monday 13 may 03u04 :twisted:

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:07 pm
by matt.berlin
That's mine. So I'll put it down again ..

Friday, 10th May 20:02

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:12 pm
by EuroBillTracker
May 13th around 10am...

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:14 pm
by bhoeyb
Uuhm, 24th may, my birthday, at 18:23 h 8)

Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:20 pm
by matt.berlin
Am I the only optimist here?

Guess when 100.000 note entry will be...

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 8:36 am
by francky
Mr Euro wrote: ...Good luck!
(Remember it's just for the fun of it, no prices to win!!!!)
:evil: :wink:

29th may 22:53

Posted: Wed May 01, 2002 7:34 pm
by emmem
matt.berlin wrote: Am I the only optimist here?
Nope, but I waited a bit to have more data.

I guess : Thursday, 9th May 23:45

Posted: Wed May 01, 2002 11:10 pm
by Craco
I'm thinking along the line of Matt.Berlin:

Friday the 10th of May but around 23:44...


Greetzz,

Flip

Posted: Thu May 02, 2002 8:02 am
by Flip the Coin
Tuesday May 14th, 18 hours 59 minutes and 10 seconds.. :P

Posted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:21 am
by marie
My guess :

Sunday May 19th
20hours04minutes ....and 7 seconds

friendly greetz :)

Posted: Thu May 02, 2002 12:02 pm
by smh
May 13, 15:33:15

Posted: Thu May 02, 2002 4:09 pm
by mts
May 15, 15:15:15

:P

Posted: Thu May 02, 2002 7:42 pm
by HNL
May 11, 17:25

Posted: Sat May 04, 2002 12:52 am
by Mauz
May 12 19:15

Posted: Sun May 05, 2002 4:32 pm
by Mr Euro
Ok Resume:

Only guesses made in this thread before monday 6 may 23u59 are competing.

Guesses:

emmem Thursday, 9th May 23:45
matt.berlin Friday, 10th May 20:02
craco Friday the 10th of May but around 23:44...
HNL May 11, 17:25
Mauz May 12 19:15
Mr Euro Monday 13 may 03u04 (not competing) guess
EuroBillTracker May 13th around 10am
smh May 13, 15:33:15
Flip the Coin Tuesday May 14th, 18 hours 59 minutes and 10 seconds..
mts May 15, 15:15:15
marie Sunday May 19th 20hours04minutes ....and 7 seconds
bhoeyb 24th may, my birthday, at 18:23 h
francky 29th may 22:53

Entries still acceptable till monday 6 may 23u59