Moderators: Phaseolus, Fons

nodisch18
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

RFID Tags Already in Euro Notes

Post by nodisch18 »

RFID Tags Already in Euro Notes

Steve Watson

They told us they were going to do it by 2005 and now they have. Euro bank notes have RFID radio tags in them.

If you were listening to the Alex Jones show on Monday 1st March you will have heard Paul Watson report the story that RFID tags have been found in the new US $20 bills. A letter sent to Henry Makow Ph.D. described how two citizens found alarms in shops being triggered by their wallets, curious and wise to the RFID proposals they chose to 'microwave' over $1000 in twenties in a stack. The right eye of Andrew Jackson on the new twenty was uniform in it's burning.

I remembered I had a couple of Euros in my wallet from my last visit to France and decided what the heck, I'll microwave them. After just three seconds the first note exploded into flame and fearing for my microwave's safety I quickly pressed the stop button. A fluke? Maybe, I tried with the second note, a five, again after precisely three seconds the same bright flash of flame.

It was obvious to see where the tags had been as two perfectly round holes could be seen in my notes. I noticed that the holes lay precisely over the metal strip within the notes. I thought to myself that maybe it was just the metal in the strip that was reacting, so i tried again. Ten, twenty, thirty seconds went by and... nothing. The strip was completely unharmed.

The fact is that my bank notes were tagged. Should I be suprised, well no, they said they were going to do this by 2005

Of course, the official line is that these tags are there "to protect us", they stop counterfeiting and enable security agencies to track illegal money. Why would illegal money come in five or ten Euro notes? Surely your classic suitcase with wads of cash consists of 200s or 500s not fives and tens, you would need a whole truck to transport large amounts.

The truth is where ever we go are being tracked by our governments. RFID is the latest technology to be used in the ever-growing control grid that dictates the way we live our lives. Walmart has recently carried out RFID trials, even though they claim it is only to monitor possible theft of razors!

We live in a society that is now ten times worse than Orwell's 1984, everything is surveilled. Our clothes are being tagged, our money, where ever we go we are caught on CCTV numerous times a day, cameras are going up in the streets, the schools, in bathrooms. Many will say "I have nothing to hide, why should I worry?" Yes, that's the way the New World Order is training you to think, give up your liberty, know you are losing your rights and don't even care! Then when you have given everything up, when you have nothing left to give the agenda is complete and you have ever so slowly consented to be a slave to your elite masters.

Want to do something now? Go and microwave your money - it's a start.

Steve Watson is an independent contributor to www.propagandamatrix.com
"The world is like a book, those
who don't travel only read the first page
"
nodisch18
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by nodisch18 »

The should make that tag usefull to scan a bill to enter it into our system! :o
"The world is like a book, those
who don't travel only read the first page
"
keeron
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by keeron »

Are these the 2003 notes ? (note sure if we have "2003" notes out yet).. If so, can anyone here at EBT confirm :) (i know u'd be burning a 5E note :D but its still usable - the govt cant catch you then :P )

- Keeron
Looking for my first hit (Redmond, USA to somehwere in the world ............. or Mars)
Elmo
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Elmo »

Therre aren't any 2003 euronotes. The year will change when the design
changes.
Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are 'It might have been.' - Kurt Vonnegut
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

We spoke about noticing the notes being withdrawn from circulation in beginning of this year. Did you note that ATMs stopped giving used notes for a while? Yes, you're right. They withdrew the non-rfidded notes from the circulation and replaced them with new ones. (this is of course just my own conclusion, nothing official)

BTW, the surveillance thing is rather interesting.
A friend of mine was attending a demonstration in Göteborg and got caught by the police. Later he was shown some proof against him. They were photoes. Well.. What's interesting is that one of the picture was from a park in Stockholm (other side of Sweden..) two days after he was set free because he hadn't done anything bad! It was taken by a regular surveillance camera. The police had apparently compared the pictures taken at Göteborg to some surveillance camera pictures to track people's moves. Most probably by computer.
I'm nowadays completely unable to believe when they say they only use the surveillance cameras for solving crimes.
If this is not scary, then what is?
Ko saka āboliņš? Pēk pēk pēk!
Gauss
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Gauss »

It seems worth mentioning (for those less informed) that RFID stands for Radio Frequency Identification. The idea is to enable non-contact reading, and such methods are effective in manufacturing and other hostile environments where bar code labels could not survive. In fact, RFID has established itself in a wide range of markets including livestock identification and automated vehicle identification systems because of its ability to track moving objects.
keeron
Euro-Newbie
Euro-Newbie

Post by keeron »

Elmo wrote:Therre aren't any 2003 euronotes. The year will change when the design
changes.
Thanks Elmo :)

Now I know what that 2002 on the notes/bills means.

Hmm, so anyone here got the latest RFID notes ? Share your expereinces... I think I need to move to one of the Euro countries .... no such technology in our 'techno' nation :P

- Keeron
Looking for my first hit (Redmond, USA to somehwere in the world ............. or Mars)
Schaza
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Schaza »

I cheked little stack of 5€ notes yesterday. There was some new-looking ones, and some old-looking wrinkled notes. Difference between these was next. All notes has a security stripe about halfway of note, from edge to edge (up - down). Old notes has "EURO" text in stripe quite randomly located, but those better notes had mostly same kind of stripe. There was 2 x EURO near upper edge, and 2 x EURO near another edge. Those burned spots are about same location than notes has those upper EURO-texts in stripe.

I couldn't microwave them because my girlfriend said that it's foolish... but i will. :twisted:

Have you any experiences, what does happend to MW-oven, if you microwave some metallic things? I have heard that it brokes the oven, but i can't believe it because it just doesn't make any sense. It looks nice and smells quite bad, but i don't think so that it will broke the oven.
Poutsi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Poutsi »

I'd microwave tons of notes if I had the money. But I'm a poor student so currently I have to settle wearing a tin foil hat (and maybe a tin foil wallet) :D :D :D
Aina ei voi voittaa :/
Ganymede
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Ganymede »

Poutsi wrote:(and maybe a tin foil wallet)
Business opportunity? :wink:
I don't háve a life.
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

keeron wrote:
Elmo wrote:Therre aren't any 2003 euronotes. The year will change when the design
changes.
Thanks Elmo :)

Now I know what that 2002 on the notes/bills means.

Hmm, so anyone here got the latest RFID notes ? Share your expereinces... I think I need to move to one of the Euro countries .... no such technology in our 'techno' nation :P

- Keeron
Actually the new 20$ note has an RFID chip in it :)
Slashdot referred to an article about this a while ago.
The same microwave oven testing works also for that note.
Dakkus
Euro-Master
Euro-Master

Post by Dakkus »

Schaza wrote:I cheked little stack of 5€ notes yesterday. There was some new-looking ones, and some old-looking wrinkled notes. Difference between these was next. All notes has a security stripe about halfway of note, from edge to edge (up - down). Old notes has "EURO" text in stripe quite randomly located, but those better notes had mostly same kind of stripe. There was 2 x EURO near upper edge, and 2 x EURO near another edge. Those burned spots are about same location than notes has those upper EURO-texts in stripe.

I couldn't microwave them because my girlfriend said that it's foolish... but i will. :twisted:

Have you any experiences, what does happend to MW-oven, if you microwave some metallic things? I have heard that it brokes the oven, but i can't believe it because it just doesn't make any sense. It looks nice and smells quite bad, but i don't think so that it will broke the oven.
My aunt had tested that once because of her work.
They put some meatllic items into the microwave. She said the microwave oven had started making blue lightnings and eventually blown up making a total mess in the kitchen.

Almost happened to me once. The plate I had my soup on had a metallic ring around it. It started sparkling quite scarily and I stopped the oven.
It probably wouldn't have caused the microwave oven to blow up because there wasn't so much metal in it (the effect depends on the amount of metal), but it was scary enough anyway.

My old microwave oven used to make any metal objects placed _on_ it jump up and down. That was kinda scary, too.
Schaza
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Schaza »

Dakkus wrote:My aunt had tested that once because of her work. They put some meatllic items into the microwave. She said the microwave oven had started making blue lightnings and eventually blown up making a total mess in the kitchen.
Nice job. :) I have seen some people microwaving spoons, etc., but what i have seen wasn't that. There was just blue lightning in oven, but nothing else. Do you mean that oven blowed up, or things in it?
Dakkus wrote:Almost happened to me once. The plate I had my soup on had a metallic ring around it. It started sparkling quite scarily and I stopped the oven. It probably wouldn't have caused the microwave oven to blow up because there wasn't so much metal in it (the effect depends on the amount of metal), but it was scary enough anyway.
I have tried also this once. There was nice blue shining round around my soup, and smell was like somebody has died in the oven.
Dakkus wrote:My old microwave oven used to make any metal objects placed _on_ it jump up and down. That was kinda scary, too.
Wow! 8O Was it you, who showed in tv that he can move metallic things by using his mind? I have seen this kind of program once, and now i know how he did it. He had old MW under that glass table. :)
Poutsi
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by Poutsi »

Ganymede wrote:
Poutsi wrote:(and maybe a tin foil wallet)
Business opportunity? :wink:
Uh-oh. I did some Googling and found that someone's actually selling tin foil wallets:
ImageImage
http://beckybot.com/photos/wallets2.html

:roll:
Aina ei voi voittaa :/
Schaza
Euro-Expert
Euro-Expert

Post by Schaza »

Yap, somebody has sold these tin wallets some time. I have heard about this long time ago, but then those was done for some other reason. Also there is tin foiled cellphone bags, tin foiled business cases, tin foiled travelling & shopping bags...all kind of things. Those shopping bags was famous because some of us used them for carrying food out from foodshops... without payment of course. Nowadays those "gates" before outdoors will see through this kinf of things also.

Return to “Euro-Notes and Coins Board”