Ships
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
Ships
While on the weather forum of boards.ie I came across a link to a shipping site and after a while i found photographs of the first 3 ships on which I sailed. (back in the 1960's). They are the SS Bendoran, the SS Vitrina and the SS Holospira. Probably of no interest to anyone but.....
- Attachments
-
- BENDORAN_481.jpg (17.39 KiB) Viewed 4080 times
-
- 423_1403_vitrina_1a.jpg (38.02 KiB) Viewed 4080 times
-
- 354_2675_helderline_shell_tanker_holospira_1.jpg (88.96 KiB) Viewed 4082 times
Re: Ships
I don`t want your money, I just want your serial number
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
- Jes
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: Away from home (once again)
- Contact:
Re: Ships
Hey! That last pic is very very nice!
Did you know a forum called "shipsnostalgia"?
You can see a few photos here: (scroll down in that page, in order to see the thumbnails) http://www.shipsnostalgia.com/gallery/s ... hp/cat/524" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Did you know a forum called "shipsnostalgia"?
You can see a few photos here: (scroll down in that page, in order to see the thumbnails) http://www.shipsnostalgia.com/gallery/s ... hp/cat/524" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Re: Ships
A lot of nice photos on that site, I`ll have a good look at it, when I have more time.
Here is another from the tall ships race 2011 Waterford.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47246669@N08/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is another from the tall ships race 2011 Waterford.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47246669@N08/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don`t want your money, I just want your serial number
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
- gille
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 6784
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 10:55 am
- Location: Wiekevorst, Belgium
- Contact:
Re: Ships
And this one? (There are underwater attractions!)


Brand new website: #IceBucketChallenge Videos
- Henk Draijer
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 18111
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:41 pm
- Location: Zandvoort (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Ships
Geduld is een schone zaak.
This is me.
My ebtcheck / My nigmm 0.071 / My EBTST)
The international HH:MM:SS list, with a daily update. (If you like it, join in)
This is me.
My ebtcheck / My nigmm 0.071 / My EBTST)
The international HH:MM:SS list, with a daily update. (If you like it, join in)
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Ships
Which picture???Jes wrote:Hey! That last pic is very very nice!
http://www.theview.ie wrote:You tried going to http://www.theview.ie/images/a.2tsrsunday.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, and it doesn't exist.
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
Re: Ships
The paper http://www.theview.ie/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;eddydevries wrote:Which picture???Jes wrote:Hey! That last pic is very very nice!http://www.theview.ie wrote:You tried going to http://www.theview.ie/images/a.2tsrsunday.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, and it doesn't exist.
The picture must have moved
I don`t want your money, I just want your serial number
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver
lyric. The face that I see in my mirror more and more is a stranger to me.
Some Days are Diamonds - John Denver







