Page 1 of 12

What kind of car you are driving with ?

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:07 am
by Fundamental
I just bought a car. A car which I have dreamed since I was a five years old.. so here it is: Image

Saab 96 -70

I think every finnish people know this car model because it was quite common in Finland and they have been made in Finland also..

Anyway it would be interesting to see what kind of cars people have here..

Oh and I forgot to mention that my car is just fantastic 8)

Re: What kind of car you are driving with ?

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:34 am
by romppu
Fundamental wrote:I just bought a car. A car which I have dreamed since I was a five years old.. so here it is:
Did I see it already somewhere else...? :)

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:37 am
by Ralf
This is our car. Citroen C5

Image

Image

Re: What kind of car you are driving with ?

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:40 am
by Fundamental
romppu wrote:
Fundamental wrote:I just bought a car. A car which I have dreamed since I was a five years old.. so here it is:
Did I see it already somewhere else...? :)
That might be possible ;) But today is the big day ;)

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:58 am
by Fjon
I have one of these:

Image

Seat Ibiza S

A good car - a VW Polo with a different badge.
I am just after spending €800 to get some of it fixed, though! 8O

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:12 am
by Cinnamon
this is how my darling looks like. 8)

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:27 am
by N0W1K
fjon wrote:I have one of these:

Image

Seat Ibiza S

A good car - a VW Polo with a different badge.
I am just after spending €800 to get some of it fixed, though! 8O
nice to see a spanish car in Ireland :wink:

I don't have a car, but my family have a saab 9000, nice car :):):)

Fundamental, you have a nice car :)

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:08 pm
by bhoeyb @ work
I like my car Renault 19 a lot
Image
but it will be replaced within a few months by this one: Renault Trafic
Image
-same colors-

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:45 pm
by Fjon
A lot of French cars so far. Can't say I'm a huge fan of them. I like Japanese or German cars. I think if I have a bit of money I would get a VW Passat or Toyota Avensis. Need to save around €15,000 first though :(

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:17 pm
by Bebbo
1995 Red Ford fiesta

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:32 pm
by Fons
This is our/my dad's car:

Image

Also dark blue.


my mother's:

Image
Dark-grey-brown

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:29 pm
by Batavorum
We are driving in a Peugeot 307 SW (light blue).

My favorite car is a Volvo, but with a family of 4 childeren there's a need for a car with a minimum of 6 chairs (and the XC90 is too expensive for us).

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:50 pm
by Viperazzi
I don't have a car, but I do have a motorcycle:
Image
Mine is a 1999 model, the color is bright red and I've got a big storage box in the back for two helmets. It's not as sporty as an Yamaha R6 or even a Honda Hornet, but it sure goes fast compared to cars! :D

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:06 pm
by Schaza
My own...

Seat Ibiza SXi 1,5 -90
Seat Ibiza SXi 1,5 Chrono -90

Dad's, but i borrow it quite often. :)

Chrysler Cordoba

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:37 pm
by Venga
Volkswagen Golf III (1992, white)