Page 1 of 2

€ 4.000.000 !!

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 12:07 pm
by DoubleYou
I see we're very close to the 4 million value of all bills... I calcualted, the average value of one bill entered is € 23,03. So it's not only entering the €5 bills, which are seen very much.

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 1:13 pm
by smh
Thats because there are also a lot of €50 notes and even a few hundred (wild guess) with higher denominations.

I calculated the average a couple of months ago and remember that it was also above €20 so nothing really changed now more bills are entered.

Does anybody know what the average of ALL the euro bills is?

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 8:16 pm
by francky
4002970 EUR at 20:13 :!:
8) 8) 8) 8)
Philippe, who's the winner :?:

Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2002 9:56 pm
by EuroBillTracker
francky wrote: Philippe, who's the winner :?:
10 euro bill entered by user Tommi in Berlin : http://www.eurobilltracker.eu/index.php ... 48&id=3293

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 1:02 pm
by DoubleYou
smh wrote:Does anybody know what the average of ALL the euro bills is?
That's what i just said... It'll be different now

Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 7:28 pm
by smh
DoubleYou wrote:
smh wrote:Does anybody know what the average of ALL the euro bills is?
That's what i just said... It'll be different now
No, i wasn't talking about all the bills entered on ETB, but all the Euro bills printed by the ECB

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:23 pm
by DoubleYou
Ooow ok who does know THAT? Anyone who knows that is a genious

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 11:14 pm
by K3lvin
smh wrote: Does anybody know what the average of ALL the euro bills is?
Image
http://www.euro.ecb.int/en/section/euro ... tesAnswer4

You do the math :)

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 11:29 pm
by micro
K3lvin wrote: You do the math :)
I had to satisfy my curiosity and I got 44.58 :)

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 11:47 pm
by smh
micro wrote:
K3lvin wrote: You do the math :)
I had to satisfy my curiosity and I got 44.58 :)
And i wanted to make sure you were right :wink:

I got 44,58336198 but i guess that makes 44,58 :wink:

Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2002 8:47 am
by francky
On the same page, did you see this?
Image
Luxembourg had producted 46 millions of bill :!: :!:
Where are they :?: :twisted: :wink:

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:21 pm
by bhoeyb
francky wrote: Luxembourg had producted 46 millions of bill :!: :!:
Where are they :?: :twisted: :wink:
:twisted: I've used them all to decorate my bedroom :twisted: :wink:

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 8:55 pm
by emmem
bhoeyb wrote:
francky wrote: Luxembourg had producted 46 millions of bill :!: :!:
Where are they :?: :twisted: :wink:
:twisted: I've used them all to decorate my bedroom :twisted: :wink:
But why didn't you enter them in Eurobilltracker first? :( :wink:

Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2002 8:59 pm
by BossaNova
francky wrote: Luxembourg had producted 46 millions of bill :!: :!:
Where are they :?: :twisted: :wink:
but someone know what happened?

Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2002 11:16 pm
by emmem
BossaNova wrote:
francky wrote: Luxembourg had producted 46 millions of bill :!: :!:
Where are they :?: :twisted: :wink:
but someone know what happened?
Well, according to the following document, no R-serial codes were ever used (section 3 question 8 ).