Page 1 of 2

What is the resolution of your computer display?

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:51 pm
by Viperazzi
One thing I've always wanted to know! :wink: I use 1152x864 because that gives my SyncMaster 172N the best refresh rate, 75 Hz.

If you don't know what your computer's resolution is, go to your desktop and right click (not over an icon!). Select "Properties" and then "Settings" and "Screen Area" (I'm not sure if it is that in English). You should see one of the above poll options there. This might not be possible if you haven't got the rights for viewing these settings.

EDIT: Oops... :oops: I thought that 1280x960 would be the right setting, but I meant 1280x1024. So vote 1280x960 if you have 1280x1024.

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:55 pm
by Donald
1280 x 1024

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:01 pm
by avij
My "Desktop area" is set to 1280x1024@60Hz on a 18" LG Flatron L1810B. I use the same resolution at work, although on an equivalent Viewsonic display.

Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:06 pm
by !Pretfles!
1280x1024 on a 17 inch HPPavillion f1723 tft display

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:24 am
by haemoglobin
1024x960er res on my compaq-notebook

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:30 am
by KARR
1600X1200 - 85hz - 19 inch iiyama A902MT VisionMaster Pro 451

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:11 am
by Batavorum
1280x1024 on a 17 inch Iiyama Prolite E430S tft display

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:26 am
by Elmo
At home it is 1024 x 768, at the university it is 1600 x 1200.

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:04 am
by Dakkus
I sometimes use a resolution of some 1500xsomething and sometimes a 1900xsomething :)

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:51 am
by Fjon
Maybe you should add an option for 1280 x1024? A few people (myself included) seem to use this.

Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:06 pm
by psych3
Yes 1280x1024 may be good choise :) I use that resolution on my Samsung SyncMaster 957P too.

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:15 pm
by Lucaz
1024x768 I think
- Stupid Topic :)

Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:51 pm
by connum
1280x1024 on an e-yama TFT

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:09 pm
by JP Simões
1280x1024

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:46 pm
by alexboss55
1280 x 1024