Page 1 of 7

Online games

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:40 am
by Bugs
I start off with these two:

Click on the blocks in the right order and be as fast as you can. My record:

You Clicked all the blocks in 7.939 seconds
Dammmmmn Homie! Nice!


I am sure you can do better. :wink:

And here is a simular one. In level 1 I scored 18.75 sec.

Re: Online games

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:09 am
by Viperazzi
Bugs wrote:I start off with these two:

Click on the blocks in the right order and be as fast as you can. My record:

You Clicked all the blocks in 7.939 seconds
Dammmmmn Homie! Nice!


I am sure you can do better. :wink:

And here is a simular one. In level 1 I scored 18.75 sec.
Yup, made a record of: 6,456 sec. (O hell no, that shit is wack!)

In the other one: 17,62 sec. rate 81,96%. Nice games.

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:41 am
by CCCP
6.513 was my time :D

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:05 am
by Pascal
7.297 s. :)

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:11 am
by Titania_eu
You Clicked all the blocks in 7.055 seconds

Dammmmmn Homie! Nice!

It was fun.. :roll:

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:29 am
by aplfi
You Clicked all the blocks in 5.81 seconds

ok ok, I admit it... ur a freak!

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:32 pm
by CCCP
now i get: You Clicked all the blocks in 5.183 seconds

ok ok, I admit it... ur a freak!
:D

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:57 pm
by Ralf
7,122 seconds
EDIT: 6,123
EDIT: 5,499

19,56sec rate: 94,33
Hit: 50 clicks: 53 miss:
EDIT:
18,89sec rate: 98,03
Hit: 50 clicks: 51 miss: 0

Posted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:49 pm
by alex77r
5.624

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:52 am
by Fireball
new topscore => http://www.mijnargument.be/test.htm
5.157
If you do better take a screenshot!!!!!

edit better!! => 4.67

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:05 am
by Batavorum
7,961 (three attempts)

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:25 am
by N0W1K
You Clicked all the blocks in 5.909 seconds (2 attemps)

edit: 5.092 :)

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:52 am
by androl
7.619 Dammmmmn Homie! Nice!
6.688 O hell no, that shit is wack!
...
5.552 ok ok, I admit it... ur a freak!
4.859 Dude... impossible
...
4.298!!!


You Clicked all the blocks in 73 seconds
DAMN that was slow! Try again :lol:

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:54 pm
by noogie
Remember Lemmings? Try this one:

Smartlings

You Clicked all the blocks in 6.791 seconds

O hell no, that shit is wack!

You Clicked all the blocks in 6.481 seconds

O hell no, that shit is wack!

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:30 pm
by Fireball
androl wrote:7.619 Dammmmmn Homie! Nice!
6.688 O hell no, that shit is wack!
...
5.552 ok ok, I admit it... ur a freak!
4.859 Dude... impossible
...
4.298!!!


You Clicked all the blocks in 73 seconds
DAMN that was slow! Try again :lol:
srceenshot of 4.298 ...