Page 1 of 3

Dreams

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 6:13 pm
by bhoeyb
A few days ago, I was dreaming while sleeping. I had to pay some money and it was in Euro. That is the first time :P.

Re: Dreams

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 6:28 pm
by pinguino79
bhoeyb wrote:A few days ago, I was dreaming while sleeping. I had to pay some money and it was in Euro. That is the first time :P.
Are you okay? 8O
This is a weird poll... :lol:
I've never paid in my dreams; sometimes I got loads of money (though not in euro, so far :wink: )

Re: Dreams

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 6:31 pm
by bhoeyb
pinguino79 wrote:
bhoeyb wrote:A few days ago, I was dreaming while sleeping. I had to pay some money and it was in Euro. That is the first time :P.
Are you okay? 8O
This is a weird poll... :lol:
I've never paid in my dreams; sometimes I got loads of money (though not in euro, so far :wink: )
Yes, Yes, I know :oops: . But it was such a remarkable dream I had to make this poll 8)

Re: Dreams

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 6:40 pm
by pinguino79
bhoeyb wrote:Are you okay? 8O
Yes, Yes, I know :oops: . But it was such a remarkable dream I had to make this poll 8)
I was just saying that the poll is weird, but who cares? it's funny anyway :D
(I also voted :!: )

Re: Dreams

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 8:46 pm
by emmem
pinguino79 wrote:
bhoeyb wrote:Are you okay? 8O
Yes, Yes, I know :oops: . But it was such a remarkable dream I had to make this poll 8)
I was just saying that the poll is weird, but who cares? it's funny anyway :D
(I also voted :!: )
I like weird polls. Especially when they are original. :D

Up till now I do not remember having dreams about the Euro. But who knows. Maybe this night?

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 10:22 pm
by Mr Euro
Seems there is a little woombelspirit flowing into the forum. Too bad I can't moderate here :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2002 10:45 pm
by bhoeyb
Mr Euro wrote:Seems there is a little woombelspirit flowing into the forum. Too bad I can't moderate here :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:?: :?: Dream on ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 12:08 am
by bhoeyb
I'm happy I'm not alone :? :!:

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:13 pm
by Donald
Now it happened to me. I had to pay 69.something € in a supermarket. I wanted to pay 60 € with notes and the rest with coins, because I had plenty of those in my wallet. However, I intended not to give away my rare foreign coins. So I began checking all my coins and they were all from abroad. Most of them had a picture of the bridge over the Bosphorus on them. Then the coins turned into photographs and I woke up.

What can this mean?
a) Probably I am a pervert, because most dreams reveal that you are a pervert.

b) Euroland is going to expand into Asia

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:19 pm
by BossaNova
Donald wrote:
What can this mean?
a) Probably I am a pervert, because most dreams reveal that you are pervert.

b) Euroland is going to expand into Asia
my opinion..: YES! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

bn 8) everyone has a pervert inside :wink:

and probably in 20-30 years Turky will join the Euro!

Re: One more dream

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:55 pm
by jaker
... this is not paying with euro dream but a euro dream anyhow. This was after I had read some of the comments on woombelism and deleting the offensive accounts.

I had a dream where all the euros that I had entered in the database had been taken away and spread on a floor in piles of different size. And I understood that I was to re-enter them to the database from the floor, but I had to come up with new serial numbers and denominations, as I was not allowed to use the old ones again. 8O

Dreams are not supposed to be logical...
--jaker

Re: One more dream

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 10:46 pm
by emmem
Beware here’s the first woombel nightmare. :twisted:

Re: One more dream

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 10:53 pm
by bhoeyb
emmem wrote: Beware here’s the first woombel nightmare. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: This is SO funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe a new poll?? :wink:

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 11:16 am
by bhoeyb
Craft wrote: It was actually like a giant 50c coin.
A few days ago, I had to pay a snack in my dreams. I used a banknote and received coins as change. I checked the coins and I had also 2 very large 50c coins. I thought they were from Greece because at the national site, there was a large boat :? :roll: . Dreams can be realy weird ...

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 1:32 pm
by pinguino79
bhoeyb wrote:I thought they were from Greece because at the national site, there was a large boat :? :roll: . Dreams can be realy weird ...
Not really... here's a prototype for British € coins:
Image