Page 1 of 9

Yet another game (beware anyone using 56k)

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:32 pm
by Fjon
This is stolen from another board, but I liked the idea so thought I'd introduce it here.

Google Image-search your username, and post the first picture that comes up here. If nothing comes up try your real name.

Image

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:41 pm
by Fundamental
Image

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:42 pm
by CCCP
Image

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:59 pm
by Kalmari
Image

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:06 pm
by !Pretfles!
I foun nothing with pretfles

But I found this when I used my first name (Marc)

Image

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:14 pm
by N0W1K
With my nick (without numbers...) nowik:

Image

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:18 pm
by Elmo
Out of 58.400 images (nearly all of them of Elmo from Sesame Street) this
one was the irst:

Image

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:37 pm
by Ernst
Ernst gave....
Image

...a picture of Max Ernst

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:06 pm
by €€F

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:16 pm
by Mako
Image

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:44 pm
by Batavorum
Image[/url]

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:44 pm
by bura
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Image

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:02 pm
by Viperazzi
Osku-82: nothing in Google Image search.
Osku: 1st and 2nd resulting images didn't work, this is the third one:
Image

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:17 pm
by Divine
Just what I expected: :twisted:
Image
The 6th picture woulda been nice too. :wink:

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:24 pm
by BaliBennie
A search with BaliBennie gave nothing.
Bennie gives this image of a guy from the University of Florida
Image



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8O :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @Bura