Page 1 of 5

List of website's EBT Members (20 site's at the moment)

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:38 am
by €€F
Hi !

If you have your own website , and you'd like to share it with other EBT members;

Reply in this topic and I'll keep a list here ;

HOL FotoVideoStore http://members.home.nl/ebaiba
HOL FotoVideoStore-2 http://www.fotovideostore.nl
HOL Ralf http://www.geocities.com/ralfvanbree/EBT
HOL Pretfles http://pretfles.skynetblogs.be
HOL Pretfles-2 http://mvc.skynetblogs.be
GER androl http://www.inf.uni-konstanz.de/~kneer/
HOL nodisch18 www.onzereizen.nl
HOL giberski http://groups.msn.com/giberski
FIN BogPoet http://bogpoet.blogspot.com
HOL hjkmans www.championsleaguepool.com
HOL Senior www.euro.nunaar.be
FIN JiiPee72 http://www.kolumbus.fi/jyrki.puttonen
Olivier http://www.carnetsdimages.org/index.php?p=7
GER haemoglobin http://www.mariusricker.de
HOL B3n|ght3d http://www.ZandvlietDorp.be
HOL jabosa2 http://jabosa2.jouwpagina.nl/
HOL Fireball www.mijnargument.be
Titania_eu http://www.matebisa.com
alex77r http://membres.lycos.fr/eurodreamin
MacLord http://www.jac1.net
FIN basisti http://koti.mbnet.fi/jansi/

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 12:17 pm
by Ralf
my site:

http://www.geocities.com/ralfvanbree/EBT

I will try to make next months a new nicers site.

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:32 pm
by !Pretfles!

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:10 pm
by androl
pretfles wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

my site:
http://androl.bplaced.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:58 pm
by nodisch18

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:26 pm
by €€F
nodisch18 wrote:http://www.onzereizen.nl
mooie site !!!

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:23 pm
by BogPoet
Do blogs count?

Personal -> http://bogpoet.blogspot.com
In which I (and others) attempt to be 'funny' (in Portuguese) -> http://senaogostascospe.blogspot.com

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:45 pm
by giberski
Nodisch, nice site, and for the first time I saw your quote underneath your message, and I think it's a really good one. The world is there to be discovered. Next summer I'll be finished with my education and my plan is to travel the world. One place to go would be Russia and the Trans Siberia Express (a really good site about this transport is http://www.jan.uwnet.nl/ )

@ the rest, this topic is about websites, this one is mine:
http://groups.msn.com/giberski

Giberski

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:27 pm
by hjkmans
Once I had a homepage, but it was a mishmash of too many things, like: soccerpools, webcams in European capitals, stamps, shiatsu, pictures and banknotes.

I divided some of those themes into a few new sites, but let's say this is my website: www.championsleaguepool.com

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:41 am
by Senior
Great! :D

Another place to promote my site and the collecting of variants of euro coins! 8)
My site gives you free overviews of all of the euro coins (including their variants!) which can be found in circulation, there are overviews of the possible code combinations of euro banknotes and you'll also find links to some other forums where (euro) coins are discussed.
Greetings,

Senior


P.S.: when you find my site very basic (no flash animations, no fancy colours, no pop-ups, no sounds, no etc.) than you are right! It's all about info there, not about multimedia tricks! 8)
P.S.2: the full link is www.euro.nunaar.be
P.S.3: the site is available in Dutch and English

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:27 am
by JiiPee72
My site:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/jyrki.puttonen

Pages is mostly in finnish, but old page is also in english.
My english isn´t so good :oops: , so I hope you understand what I had written those pages. :)

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:34 am
by €€F
damn... I have to work on my finnish...

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:10 pm
by giberski
Maybe this is a good place to start. I just found it, and I have to see, I quite understand it. I don't know of any Finnish people can see that it is correct? Because i'm going to use it to improve my Finnish.

Giberski

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:18 pm
by arathorn
FotoVideoStore wrote:
damn... I have to work on my finnish...
This is great place to start if you want to know more about Finland!

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:24 pm
by Olivier