Page 1 of 3

The largest digital panoramic photo in the world

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:11 pm
by Viperazzi
http://triton.tpd.tno.nl/gigazoom/Delft2.htm

It took one hour to be photographed and many days to finish. 2,5 gigapixels, it's size is 7,5 gigabytes. 8O
You'll find more info about it on this link: http://www.tpd.tno.nl/smartsite966.html

Let me introduce a competition: Who can find a car with the following license plate: PP-LR-79
Hint: It's a Ford. :D

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:25 pm
by bhoeyb
There are living strange people in The Netherlands ... check out the person on a bike -??- (at the right hand side of the main road, on the street at the right going from the main road, just above the car parking, left from a bus stop) 8O :lol: .
Or the connexxion bus :roll: :lol: ...

Re: The largest digital panoramic photo in the world

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:42 pm
by Klazu
I found this very same page a week ago from Tiede magazine's webpage. I thought to post it here, but forgot to. Luckily you did do this. :)
Osku-82 wrote:Let me introduce a competition: Who can find a car with the following license plate: PP-LR-79
Hint: It's a Ford. :D
I found it but won't say where because someone might be looking for it. :wink:

I also found bhoyeb's person but what was funny about him? :?

I also wonder if that's a big city in Holland, because it looks like one to me. And what they're building in back there. Ten cranes seem to be standing over there. Something huge I guess. 8O

Re: The largest digital panoramic photo in the world

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:45 pm
by Fireball
Osku-82 wrote:http://triton.tpd.tno.nl/gigazoom/Delft2.htm

Let me introduce a competition: Who can find a car with the following license plate: PP-LR-79
Hint: It's a Ford. :D
it's red. on the left buttom of the foto. next to the alfa romeo!

Damn wicked foto!!!

next question: where is the sticker with the symbol that you can't smoke
hint: it's on a window , hint²: wartme-krachtcentrale

Re: The largest digital panoramic photo in the world

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:52 pm
by Fireball
lol let's play big brother

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:26 pm
by cornjac
I found it . Thats a very nice photo.
Indeed Big Brother :wink:

Cornjac :roll:

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:20 pm
by androl
What's that? On the black flat building on the right of the picture, there are lying yellow rubbish bags.

I don't like that zooming bar. On the right it's zooming very slowly, on the left end it's over-sensitive.
Fireball wrote:next question: where is the sticker with the symbol that you can't smoke
oh now I know what you mean. I thought you say "the symbol that cannot be smoked" :?
I found it but now I don't find it again.

edit: black building!

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:20 am
by Fundamental
The best thing about this picture is that you can find Saab in it :wink:

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:12 am
by androl
Samsung
Poortcenter
what does that mean: "TE HUUR ca. 3.300m² vonaf 500m²"
IKEA :lol:
Panjo
TAPIJT VINYL GORDIJNEN VITRAGES KARPETTEN LAMINAAT BEHANG LAMELLEN ZONWERING
PEETSCHAPPEN bo-rent MACHINE VERHUUR

hehe, something I was looking for: I found a half car! On the main road on the right of the big building, after the trees
even two half cars, a white car is flying in the air :lol:

new competition: I found something that looks like the blue gate from the 20€ note!
Where is it?
Hint: blue on white on green

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:51 am
by bhoeyb @ work
As a good EBT'er, I've found an ATM on the pic :lol: .

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:22 am
by Fjon
What time was the photo taken at? There is a clock somewhere in the photo!

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:01 pm
by bhoeyb @ work
The photo is taken at 15h05 ... -church tower-
Next: Who is selling "houten vloeren"?

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:05 pm
by bhoeyb @ work
bhoeyb @ work wrote:The photo is taken at 15h05 ... -church tower-
Next: Who is selling "houten vloeren"?
There is another church tower at 15h14 and one at 15h10 :lol: ...

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:21 pm
by Juschi
fjon wrote:What time was the photo taken at? There is a clock somewhere in the photo!
I'd say 3.05pm although the clock is bit blurry.

Edit: Damn it. How slow am I..

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:10 pm
by giberski
Can you find a yellow bike, and what is the street called where the bike is standing. I can hardly read it.

Giberski