Music poll
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- Sneakster
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1234
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:42 pm
- Location: Breda,The Netherlands
- Contact:
Music poll
If you were to choose from these possibilities,which one would you pick?
My choice would definitely be no.1( from the album Dark side of the moon(1973)
My choice would definitely be no.1( from the album Dark side of the moon(1973)
- Sneakster
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1234
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:42 pm
- Location: Breda,The Netherlands
- Contact:
Music poll
This poll just crossed my mind, I was thinking of some songs that were related to money in one way or another. Can't say I love Abba or Shirley Bassey that much...
- Sneakster
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1234
- Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2002 11:42 pm
- Location: Breda,The Netherlands
- Contact:
Too bad you found out about the poll only yesterday,'cause it was set for only 1 week, so you were unable to vote in it..
Anyway, most of the votes were for the first song.
And about Roger Waters, I did like Pink Floyd more when he was still on bass. Have you ever heard the album The pros and cons of hitch-hiking?
Or Radio Kaos? Definitely worth listening to..
Wordy rappinghood???
Anyway, most of the votes were for the first song.
And about Roger Waters, I did like Pink Floyd more when he was still on bass. Have you ever heard the album The pros and cons of hitch-hiking?
Or Radio Kaos? Definitely worth listening to..
Wordy rappinghood???
- Skylimit
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 985
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 3:33 pm
- Location: Belgium, Izegem
- Contact:
Wordy rappinghood??? again correctSneakster wrote:Too bad you found out about the poll only yesterday,'cause it was set for only 1 week, so you were unable to vote in it..
Anyway, most of the votes were for the first song.
And about Roger Waters, I did like Pink Floyd more when he was still on bass. Have you ever heard the album The pros and cons of hitch-hiking?
Or Radio Kaos? Definitely worth listening to..
Wordy rappinghood???
Radio K.A.O.S : I know by heart (and the Tide is Turning)
The other album I know a few songs I think, that are on the Live,
which I really must recommend !!
In the Flesh, Live, Roger Waters (2CD)
Time is on our side ...
- emmem
- Euro-Master in Training

- Posts: 974
- Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2002 2:02 pm
- Location: Brussels
- Contact:
One of the weirdest of their songs is Bike I think.Skylimit wrote:Wordy rappinghood??? again correctSneakster wrote:Too bad you found out about the poll only yesterday,'cause it was set for only 1 week, so you were unable to vote in it..
Anyway, most of the votes were for the first song.
And about Roger Waters, I did like Pink Floyd more when he was still on bass. Have you ever heard the album The pros and cons of hitch-hiking?
Or Radio Kaos? Definitely worth listening to..
Wordy rappinghood???
Radio K.A.O.S : I know by heart (and the Tide is Turning)
The other album I know a few songs I think, that are on the Live,
which I really must recommend !!
In the Flesh, Live, Roger Waters (2CD)
- milanocapitale
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1916
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:34 pm
- Location: Milano,Lombardia,Nothern Italy(what's 'europe'?)
- Contact:
- Luigi_Delvecchio
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1557
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:41 pm
- Location: Olhão Portugal
- Contact:
Good musicians depsite the subject money. I've already told in another thread what is my favourite song ever. Its one song divided in two: Wings for Marie/ 10 000 Days (wings part II) by TOOL. It's about the mother of the singer who was paralised about 10 000 days (27 years) until she passed away. Its merely impossible to have one song more emotional than this one, the lyrics, the voice, all the instuments, just perfect, I have no words to describe it... Check it outturtle wrote:You can't even vote anymoreBut I don't like songs bout money anyways, there are better subjects
- sen-chuan
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4433
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 1:33 pm
- Location: Jesolo (Venezia)
- Contact:
And what about "Money for Nothing" by Dire Straits????
"Any chicks for free....."
"Any chicks for free....."
[EBTCkeck - my EBT Stats aggiornamento/updating: 18.09.2026
