Page 1 of 3

EBT alternative urls

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:14 pm
by lmviterbo
The following list was inspired by a Fons's joke on the Dutch forum Andere sites die eurobiljetten volgen which prompted my terrible thoroughness instinct (some might call it "mania", shame on them ;)) (*). Another source for weblogs about EBT is a page on Emmem's blog called EBT on logs. Please post if you know more and I'll update the list.

(*) In fact, I assume there might be some usefulness on knowing this, like being able to try some link when others are broken for some reason. Or entering the shortest url address when you're in someone else's computer (I always enter eurobt.org and ebtforum.com).


EBT alternative urls

Server #1 (62.73.58.249 = jaguaari.miuku.net):
eurobilltracker.com
ebt.miuku.net
ebt2.miuku.net
eurobilltracker.fi
notetracker.fi

Server #2 (212.149.96.151 = tiikeri.miuku.net):
ebt1.miuku.net

Server #3 (217.70.180.17 = ???.gandi.net):
eurobilltracker.eu
eurobilltracker.ch
eurobilltracker.org
eurobt.eu
eurobt.net
eurobt.org
notetracker.be
notetracker.ch
notetracker.com
notetracker.info
notetracker.org
sete.li

Others (redirecting without referer number):
created by HNL - eurobilltracker.de
created by HNL - eurobilltracker.info
created by HNL - eurobilltracker.nl

EBT referers urls

user=37110 :flag-be: Aardvarksken - eurobilltracking.tk
user=00851 :flag-be: bhoeyb - eurotrack.tk
user=00851 :flag-be: bhoeyb - findmymoney.tk
user=00851 :flag-be: bhoeyb - mijneuro.tk
user=08603 :flag-de: BigT Last Note Entered : 2007-08-08 - ebt.cc.nu
user=30799 :flag-pt: bocky - eurobilltracker.site.vu
user=40856 :flag-nl: broncos - eurobiljet.tk
user=00009 :flag-be: craco - eurobilltracker.be
user=29531 :flag-be: De Slak - eurogeheimen.tk
user=23540 :flag-nl: €€F (ex-FVS) - eurobilltrackers.tk
user=79270 :flag-it: giulcenc&family - ebt.4000.it
user=08985 :flag-de: haemoglobin - eurobilltracker.de.vu
user=28761 :flag-de: magpie - eurobilltracker.at
user=04955 :flag-nl: Nodisch18 Last Note Entered : 2007-10-16 - eurotracker.tk
user=18966 :flag-nl: Ralf_ebt - eurobilltrackersite.tk
user=16527 :flag-be: rcfc-maniak Last Note Entered : 2008-01-16 (Max on the forum Last post : 2008-01-26) - eurobill.tk
user=16991 :flag-be: rosalbissima & stampaginu - eurobilltracker.tk
user=42250 :flag-nl: Rufes Last Note Entered : 2007-08-26 - eurobiljettracker.tk
user=25134 :flag-it: sen-chuan - eurobt.tk
user=50379 :flag-at: Säbb (ex-SNeher) - eurobilltracker.at.gg
user=25164 :flag-fr: tintin6971 Last Note Entered : 2008-04-05 - eurobilltracker.free.fr

EBT Forum

Server #2 (212.149.96.151 = tiikeri.miuku.net):
eurobilltracker.eu/forum
forum.eurobilltracker.eu

Server #3 (217.70.180.17 = ???.gandi.net):
ebtforum.com

Blogs

Platinum* (in Finnish), by Platinum* - blogitus.net/platinum
EBT Italia Magazine (in Italian), by Tarapiatapioca + sen-chuan - gauri.altervista.org
Burdie (in Dutch), by burdie - burdie.blogspot.com [not updated]
Eddy's EBT-log (in Dutch), by eddydevries - eddys-ebt-log.blogspot.com [not updated]
The Euro Blog (international), managed by rodani / Vostradeis - eurobilltracker.blogspot.com [not updated]
Eurobilltracker.com weblog van Rufes en Cornjac (in Dutch, with some in English), by Rufes / Ruben and Cornjac - rufescornjac.blogspot.com [not updated]
Euroscheine verfolgen (in German), by euroscheine - euroscheine.blogspot.com [not updated]
Haemoglobin's Log (in German), by haemoglobin - haemoglobin1.blogspot.com [not updated]
eurobilltracker (in Flemish), by wally - ebt.skynetblogs.be [not updated]
EBT - Eurorulezz (in Dutch), by Eurorulezz - ebt-eurorulezz.blogspot.com [not updated]
Rubbi€_nl (in Dutch), by Rubbi€_nl - rubbie-nl.blogspot.com [not updated]
eurobilltracker.web-log.nl (in Dutch), by wilg / Frank - eurobilltracker.web-log.nl [not updated]

Other

Chat - webchat.xs4all.nl/cgi-bin/ircnet/irc.cgi
Status page - eurobilltracker.net (Server #4: 81.17.195.200 = duster.devnull.fi)

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:48 pm
by coastal
Nice to see that tracking Euros is so popular in Tokelau! :wink:

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:06 am
by Pascal
ebt2.miuku.net

This one seems to be offline at the moment, not?

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:09 pm
by Ralf
for people who use .tk please put that pop up away than it looks mutch better!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:58 pm
by alex77r
what is a "EBT referers url" :?:

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:24 pm
by lmviterbo
alex77r wrote:what is a "EBT referers url" :?:
It's a web address (usually free, but not necessarily) that redirects to a genuine eurobilltracker.com one, including a "referer" link.

That is, if you enter, say, http://eurotrack.tk, that is kind of a "mock" address, that redirects to something like this:

http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?referer=851

From this on, every inside link you click on, including the one to enter New Notes, will be credited to the referer 851 (in this example, id=851 stands for bhoeyb).

The referer link is how referers get their referrals, but most don't use these redirect urls, just plain long ones like the aforementioned.

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:12 pm
by avij
ebt1.miuku.net and ebt2.miuku.net refer to different physical computers, and indeed ebt2 is currently not active (only one of them will be active at any point of time). Some addresses that might be added to the list are ebtforum.com, eurobt.net, eurobt.org and notetracker.com. Please remove ebtforum.miuku.net because using it will cause some cookie-related problems.

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:33 pm
by lmviterbo
avij wrote:Some addresses that might be added to the list are ebtforum.com, eurobt.net, eurobt.org and notetracker.com.
Thanks a lot, avij :D

It's amazing that notetracker.com is the only one so far that Google's crawler didn't know.

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:50 pm
by bocky
I registered ebtracker.tk after seeing this thread. Maybe it'll be useful.

EDIT: And I've just registered eurobilltracker.site.vu.

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:26 pm
by Gauss
lmviterbo wrote:That is, if you enter, say, http://eurotrack.tk, that is kind of a "mock" address, that redirects to something like this:http://eurobilltracker.eu/index.php?referer=851
From this on, every inside link you click on, including the one to enter New Notes, will be credited to the referer 851 (in this example, id=851 stands for bhoeyb).
I don't like this concept. It creates the false impression that EBT's actual adress is http://eurotrack.tk or whatever.

This is not a desired effect, particularly as *.tk domains and similar are often considered a bit obscure. Indeed, all examples of such websites I know are either small personal webpages or somewhat dubious commercial sites.

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:30 pm
by bocky
When I post about EBT in some forum, I use my regular referer link most of the times, but I ask people to leave the number there, and tell them I win nothing with it as they can see on the FAQ. I think it's better to do it this way than trying to hide the referer.

Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:03 pm
by Klazu
bocky wrote:When I post about EBT in some forum, I use my regular referer link most of the times, but I ask people to leave the number there, and tell them I win nothing with it as they can see on the FAQ. I think it's better to do it this way than trying to hide the referer.
I agree, althought I don't anymore bother to mention my referer ID. It just makes people suspicious. And new users are most important! :wink:

Another blog

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:57 pm
by rodani
I would also like to have mentioned here our new blog: http://eurobilltracker.blogspot.com

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:38 pm
by Fons
Does someone ordered the following urls:

http:// www where are my euros tk
http:// www track my euros tk
http:// www follow your euronotes tk

Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:01 am
by lmviterbo
After having read EBTL's entry on servers' IP addresses, I decided to reorganize the list on page 1. Check it out.