Page 1 of 1

Europa Notes in EBT News?

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:04 pm
by tabbs
Now that the new €5 notes have been around for a while, what about updating the "News" page at the tracking site? http://www.eurobilltracker.com/news/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Currently the latest news is from early February ... Now I don't know how many people go to that page and read the news there at all :) but I suggest a new item, such as "2013-06-03: The new "Europa" notes have been in circulation for a month now. How many have you found so far?"

Just an idea, of course. I find it a little odd that the page informs about the Draghi sig notes but not about the Europa fivers. Is this a translation issue?

Christian

Re: Europa Notes in EBT News?

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:50 am
by avij
Good idea. The news section is in the Communication WG's area of responsibility, it's up to them to decide what gets published.