I think it is horrible and music doesn't help. But maybe some of you like it.
Google-maps game
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- Jes
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4933
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: Away from home (once again)
- Contact:
Google-maps game
Have you tried this one?
I think it is horrible and music doesn't help. But maybe some of you like it.
I think it is horrible and music doesn't help. But maybe some of you like it.
Jes Speaks English, French, Spanish, Tokpisin and Esperanto. (Currently learning Swahili).
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
Don't fear perfection, you'll never reach it! (by Salvador Dali)
my EBT: http://es.eurobilltracker.com/profile/?user=121292" coins and banknote collector.
- androl
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4318
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 1:20 pm
- Location: München (Myeenack, Mjuncken), Deutschland (Chairmany, Djutschländ)
- Contact:
Re: Google-maps game
I have Firefox 33 and it doesn't work, the ball just doesn't move a foot 
Joshu, a Chinese Zen master, asked a cow:
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
"Do you have Buddha-nature or not?"
The cow answered: "Moo."
- eddydevries
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 20032
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:49 am
- Location: Rotterdam (NL)
- Contact:
Re: Google-maps game
I've tried it, but I can't pass level 4.
There you need to travel over more underground lines. I managed to use one line, but after leaving the first line I can't walk to the next station.
Or do I miss something?
There you need to travel over more underground lines. I managed to use one line, but after leaving the first line I can't walk to the next station.
Or do I miss something?
Eddy - Rotterdam - NL
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
weblog - EBT-stats 24-05-2013 - hits: 1742 +59 triples +1 quadruple = 1802.
Facebook-profile + Geocaching + postcrossing
- lmviterbo
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 7524
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:23 pm
- Location: Lisboa, Portugal
- Contact:
Re: Google-maps game
You have to catch another line then. There's access on foot from only one of the lines, if I got it right.