Page 1 of 6

W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:53 pm
by lmviterbo
Are you coming to the W-EBTM 2014 in Lisbon :flag-pt:? Not sure? Not able to attend?
Please subscribe here.
(And, if you bring someone else, please tell us.)
It's on the weekend of Friday, 14 through Sunday, 16 March.
If you can't join the whole program, please tell us when you'll be there.

Until now, the following users have stated that they will come: (please tell us if there are changes)

Organizers: 8)
:flag-pt: lmviterbo - CTO (Chief Team Officer)
:flag-pt: lamegated - CEP (Chief Executive Producer)
:flag-pt: CarlosManta - CRS (Chief Remote Strategist) (Saturday + Sunday)
:flag-pt: pipocadoce - CFM (Chief Female Manager)
:flag-cz: efeesse - CEC (Chief Expatriate Consultant)

I'll be there (31 + 3): :D
:flag-be: an-148 (+ miss an-148)
:flag-be: Annie_in_exile
:flag-fi: avij
:flag-pt: Bartjan (Friday)
:flag-fi: brewerhki (Friday + Saturday)
:flag-at: Burky (Saturday + Sunday)
:flag-pt: Castanhola (Saturday + Sunday)
:flag-nl: eddydevries
:flag-nl: Elmo (Saturday)
:flag-at: ErGo (Saturday + Sunday)
:flag-be: eurostyle
:flag-mt: Ewri (+ brother)
:flag-pt: FANTAS (Saturday + Sunday)
:flag-nl: Fons
:flag-nl: googlejaps
:flag-de: haemoglobin
:flag-fr: Jackgaillard
:flag-fi: Juristi M
:flag-at: klapotec
:flag-fi: Lizbeth (Friday + Saturday)
:flag-be: maarsy
:flag-de: magpie
:flag-de: Math Murderer
:flag-it: mico
:flag-de: Mil€s66
:flag-fr: namastebaba (Saturday + Sunday)
:flag-es: N0W1K
:flag-fr: Philgelico (Saturday + Sunday)
:flag-pt: Robick (Saturday + Sunday)
:flag-be: Steda (2-people team) (Saturday + Sunday)
:flag-de: TurboTim

26+2 / 35+3 / 32+3
:flag-at: :flag-be: :flag-de: :flag-es: :flag-fi: :flag-fr: :flag-it: :flag-mt: :flag-nl: :flag-pt: :flag-cz:


Perhaps: :|
:flag-nl: bren_nmgn
:flag-pt: croeso
:flag-pt: Titania_eu (Saturday + Sunday)

I can't come: :(
:flag-es: Akai
:flag-pt: AMOPEREIRA
:flag-be: bhoeyb
:flag-fi: Cinnamon
:flag-it: claudio vda
:flag-nl: Crazy Bob
:flag-pt: Dawizz
:flag-pt: diogocanilho
:flag-pt: eagle_red
:flag-pt: Eureka.72
:flag-it: GNUGNU
:flag-at: Klaas Klever
:flag-be: LArdennais
Image Leofer40
:flag-de: MasterZocker
:flag-nl: MDeen
:flag-pt: Ord€p
:flag-pt: portaonze
:flag-it: ravestorm
:flag-es: sirmiguelator
:flag-fi: Timo1963
:flag-fi: tiura

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:16 pm
by Ewri
Im planning to be there but will confirm later on

(and I really like the job titles of each of the organisers) ;)

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:44 pm
by pipocadoce
Ewri wrote:(and I really like the job titles of each of the organisers) ;)
:wink:

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:53 pm
by ErGo
I will be there :D

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:12 pm
by avij
I'll be around the whole weekend. Nice to see you again :)

Edit: Flights booked, I'll be there from Friday morning to Monday late afternoon.

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:36 pm
by eddydevries
I can't be sure yet, but I'll try to the most to be present.

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:22 am
by Crazy Bob
No :(

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:15 pm
by LArdennais
Perhaps... ;)

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:42 am
by diogocanilho
Talvez / Perhaps...

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:23 am
by Burky
Perhaps, still looking for an afordable flight :-/

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:42 pm
by CarlosManta
Ryanair just started to fly to Lisbon last week. Other low cost airlines operate from Lisbon such as Easy jet.

A good way to search is here:

http://www.edreams.co.uk/flights/lisbon/LIS/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(English version - other languages available)

Another option is to fly to Porto or Faro and get a coach/bus/train from there. Either is around 300km from Lisbon. (and you can get more dots. :) )

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:47 pm
by CarlosManta
Burky wrote:Perhaps, still looking for an afordable flight :-/
Fly Niki operates Vienna - Lisbon
http://www.flyniki.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:32 pm
by bren_nmgn
As already stated on FB:

I would love to come, but my birthday is on March 16th......
Since it'll be my 40th, I'm supposed to throw a big party for all my friends & family, but I might be able to move that party to another weekend.
So for now it's a MAYBE for me, but I'll keep you posted.

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:41 pm
by lmviterbo
bren_nmgn wrote:Since it'll be my 40th, I'm supposed to throw a big party for all my friends & family.
Do you want to throw a really big party? Why not bring them all to Lisbon? :roll: (Seriously though: I will be glad to help you on this if you happen to consider it. About the EBTM, you would be more than welcome to attend even just one meal. :) )

Re: W-EBTM 2014 (March 15+16) Lisbon: Who will come

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:48 pm
by bren_nmgn
You must think I'm a milionaire! Hahaha!

:P

And the idea of coming all the way over for just 1 meal, although very tempting, is a bit absurd. :wink: