Page 1 of 4
Sprechen Sie Deutsch? - Test your German
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:35 pm
by androl
wenn ihr schon einiges Deutsch könnt und ein paar schwierige Fragen haben wollt, hier könnt ihr testen wie gut ihr seid:
http://www1.spiegel.de/active/zwiebelfi ... hquiz.fcgi
(not meant for beginners, the questions are really hard)
now there are three different tests:
first test (10 random questions)
second test (60 questions)
third test (20 questions)
Re: Sprechen Sie Deutsch? - Test your German
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:58 pm
by giberski
androl wrote:not meant for beginners, the questions are really hard
I thought, of course, that I could manage with two years of German experience on secondary school (now more then five years ago.) Well not!!! Three out of ten. Most of them were quesses. How about re-learning it.

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:06 pm
by Sneakster
Nah, Ich dachte auch Ich war besser.Habe 2 Runden gemacht, das erste Mal 7 aus 10. das zweite Mal 6 aus 10... Übung macht den Meister

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:08 pm
by Ralf
My first round was 8 good answers
(got only 2 years german at school)
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:22 pm
by avij
6

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:28 pm
by Helge
8
Deutsche Sprache schwere Sprache

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:47 pm
by noogie
6/10

(Vielen Dank Frau Parriger, meine Lehrerin...)
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:00 am
by Ernst
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:08 am
by DrGreenTom
never had any German in School
==> 8/10

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:10 am
by N0W1K
5/10

<-- three years of German, 5 years ago
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:51 pm
by Elmo
6/10

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:48 pm
by susyq
6/10 It's been about 8 years since I last time used german and I only studied 3 years, so not bad at all

Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:40 pm
by Ganymede
8, including one stupid mistake where I just clicked without thinking it through...
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:16 am
by groentje
2/10 and 4/10 in the second round... I had German for 3 years, but only 1 hour a week, and almost 4 years ago, for an excuse...
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:24 am
by BogPoet
4/10. Not bad, considering I had one year of German and that was a long time ago (six years). Of course, knowing three and a half other languages helps
