Page 1 of 1

2 real hits

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 12:01 am
by bhoeyb
I can't believe it myself yet 8O 8O . I had 2 new hits today ... I am SO LUCKY ... :oops: :oops: That makes a total of 5 hits for me :oops: :oops: ...
:D Congratz TC with your first hit, together with me ...
Who is going to do this stunt again :?: :?:

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 12:08 am
by TC
yes yes yes yes yes yes...


but :( i just have a Worm in my e-mail box...

youpieeeeeeeee (not form worm but for hit)

congratz

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 9:32 am
by Skylimit
Congratz to both of you ... All of a sudden, these two TITANS hitting each other, seems to pay off after all :lol:
What's even more fun : Both are BELGIAN -> we will prevail !

But seriously, your other hit is even nicer ... what are the odds of hitting someone who only logged on once, months and moths ago ??? Very, very, nice ... after "making" user disturbed, hit another unsuspicious user, on his FIRST day as a member, and after only 20 bills, this one is also a great story

bhoeyb : :roll: FOR HITS WITH A STORY BEHIND THEM :roll:

:twisted: Viva Belgica :twisted:
We gaan naar Mexico, olé olé olé

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 8:42 pm
by matt.berlin
Maybe there is hope for the rest of us then. Looks like I just need to make a trip to Belgium, then I'll be fine! (Do we have any statistics on the density of EBT users per country or region? - if not we should! Hmm, I can almost hear Philippe's groan of "not more work" now :wink: )

:twisted: Viva Londres :twisted:
Ik ga ook naar Mexico, olé olé olé