Page 1 of 1
F1 : Spa, Belgium
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:51 pm
by tombah
What do you think, does Schumacher win? (again)
I think that the motor of the Ferrari says kabomm!!
(what would be a big surprise!)
But really, I hope that Kimi wins,
becouse he was so close in Magny-cours.
[offtopic]
Do you think that Moscow can get their own F1 race?
[/offtopic]
Re: F1 : Spa, Belgium
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 5:19 pm
by pinguino79
tombah wrote:What do you think, does Schumacher win? (again)
I think that the motor of the Ferrari says kabomm!!
Schumacher is already world champion, Ferrari is already world champion...
Raikkonen is good, but Hakkinen was on another planet...
Re: F1 : Spa, Belgium
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 5:19 pm
by pinguino79
tombah wrote:What do you think, does Schumacher win? (again)
I think that the motor of the Ferrari says kabomm!!
Schumacher is already world champion, Ferrari is already world champion...
Raikkonen is good, but Hakkinen was on another planet...
Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:12 pm
by nbeaudet
I'd prefer Raikkonen or Coultard but I believe Barrichello is against going to win. He has a good car and Schumacher will help him.
Re: F1 : Spa, Belgium
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:41 pm
by starcapitan
The circuit of SPA FRANCORCHAMPS in BELGIUM
http://www.spa-francorchamps.be/en07/home/index.php is the best and the most difficult in the world
I hope that F1 cars will always each year race there
http://www.spagrandprix.com/ and for 2009 there is in calendar

Re: F1 : Spa, Belgium
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:08 pm
by packbell