Page 1 of 489

Post your "CTRL-V"

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:48 pm
by magpie
I saw this at another forum and it looks fun.

If you play fairly this could be really interesting. Just post what your clipboard has at the moment. ("ctrl-V" or edit-paste)

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:50 pm
by bocky
http://forum.eurobilltracker.eu/viewtop ... statistics

(I have this because yesterday I searched for that topic to post the link somewhere)

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:51 pm
by vermeer

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:18 pm
by Fons
5 2002 :wink: 8) :lol:

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:39 pm
by Dakkus
My computer has two clipboards. One that is accessible with ^C and ^V as in most computers and another, so called "temporary clipboard" that includes whatever I have happened to paint with my mouse.

The temporary clipboard says now "to get a f". That comes from "to get a hit", which I wrote for giberski in another topic. Because I accidentally pressed f instead of h and also noticed the whole sentence seemed odd, I painted the incorrect letter plus some words before it to delete them at once. So, that's what I deleted :)
The ^C^V clipboard has an email address, but since I don't want to feed spambots, I won't write it here.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:42 pm
by aplfi
http://www.iltalehti.fi/2005/10/25/2005 ... 9_uu.shtml

This story tells about police car crash during a chase. I copied the link to IRC-channel because JiiPee72 had seen the crashed police car but didn't know what was happened.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:06 pm
by Elmo
Wat die shortcodes betreft: daar ben ik nog niet aan toegekomen. Maar ik zal
zo snel mogelijk van me laten horen.

Jelmer

Some people want to know some shortcodes, but since I don't have internet
at my appartement I haven't been able to do it yet... :oops:

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:14 pm
by redrabbit
Bollebeek, Brabant

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:15 pm
by avij
Let's see..

http://trumpetti.atm.tut.fi/debian-cd/3 ... nary-1.iso

Ah, some large file that I used to test the network connection.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:35 pm
by giberski
Esperanto is een internationale kunsttaal. De naam is afkomstig van het pseudoniem (Dr. Esperanto) waaronder Ludovich Zamenhof in 1887 het eerste boekje over de taal publiceerde, en betekent letterlijk: "iemand die hoopt". Zie ook: Ontstaan van Esperanto voor verdere informatie over het ontstaan van deze taal.

De taal is speciaal ontworpen om mensen uit verschillende culturen met elkaar te laten communiceren. Esperanto wordt al ruim honderd jaar praktisch toegepast en heeft in die tijd een eigen literatuur en een eigen identiteit kunnen ontwikkelen, en is van een 'project' een volwaardige taal geworden, waarin alle nuances van het menselijk denken kunnen worden uitgedrukt.
Het Esperanto behoort niet toe aan een bepaald land of volk, al zijn er wel mensen die het Esperanto als moedertaal hebben. Daardoor worden niet enkele culturen bevoordeeld ten koste van alle andere. Het gevolg hiervan is dat men met elkaar kan spreken op een voet van gelijkheid aangezien het voor ieder een vreemde taal is. Het vervult een brugfunctie tussen verschillende culturen.

Esperanto heeft een logische en vrij eenvoudige grammatica. Met enkele basiselementen kan men zelf een groot aantal nieuwe woorden vormen. Hierdoor en dankzij het internationale karakter van de woordenschat is Esperanto gemakkelijker te leren dan een natuurlijke taal.


This is some information about the language Esperanto. I wanted to know some more about it today and searched the info at Wikipedia.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:45 pm
by HNL
TITLE 00:00:06.02

This topic is crazy 8O :lol: .

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:27 pm
by coastal
Vizcaya
Basque province - have just been trying to edit the Spanish regional ranking

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:30 pm
by Gauss
\int\limits_{\partial E} \left(\begin{array}{c}
xy^2 \\ x^3 y \end{array}\right)
\cdot d\mathrm{A}
\qquad\mbox{and}\qquad
\int\limits_{\partial W} \left(\begin{array}{c}
xy\sin(\pi z) \\ x^3 + y^3 \\ x^2 + y^2 \end{array}\right)
\cdot d\mathrm{A}$$

Well...

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:43 pm
by Speukes
www.parisparade.com/Map.asp?EventID=14

Planning a trip to Paris :-)

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:45 pm
by Dakkus
Gauss wrote:\int\limits_{\partial E} \left(\begin{array}{c}
xy^2 \\ x^3 y \end{array}\right)
\cdot d\mathrm{A}
\qquad\mbox{and}\qquad
\int\limits_{\partial W} \left(\begin{array}{c}
xy\sin(\pi z) \\ x^3 + y^3 \\ x^2 + y^2 \end{array}\right)
\cdot d\mathrm{A}$$

Well...
What is this stuff?