Page 1 of 2

Flying contest game, easy only use your left mousebutton

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:34 pm
by hailtotheking
Fly yourself into this hall of fame.

Put up your link so we can check it.

Here is the link

At least I will update once a week.

Good luck!!

8) HTTK 8)

Warning: This is almost as addictive as EBT!!!! :wink:


Ranglist:
:flag-pt: Bocky _________ 5.324
:flag-gr: xaserman ______ 2.642
:flag-pt: Mind __________ 2.241
:flag-de: helloggs _______ 1.724
:flag-nl: marcus92 ______ 1.223
:flag-de: Androl __________ 988

842

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:09 am
by xaserman
I can't copy the link so i put a Print Screen
Image

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:44 pm
by bocky
Image

Edit:
Image

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:00 pm
by hailtotheking
All right Portugal takes the lead!!!

8) HTTK 8)

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:06 pm
by helloggs
Image

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:13 pm
by mirandolina
I got such a lousy score, I'll have to practise a lot before I let you know what I got! :cry:

Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:19 pm
by Mind
Image

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:34 am
by xaserman
Image

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:58 pm
by hailtotheking
mirandolina wrote:I got such a lousy score, I'll have to practise a lot before I let you know what I got! :cry:
We do not mind, come show us your score!!

8) HTTK 8)

Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:42 pm
by Fons
this guy is pretty good:


Image


Image


Image




it is easy to edit the image :P:P (not my pic, I just found it on the net)

Image

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:57 am
by marcus92
Best: 1223

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:39 pm
by bocky
How was I supposed to fit here? :?

Image

Edit: new highscore 8)

Image

Edit2: Woohoo!! Try to beat this!! :D (I lost because it was impossible to fit there)

Image

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:12 am
by androl
bah, I knew you beat me by far, but so far...?
988
I tried to get over 1000, but always about 300, sometimes 800

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:42 pm
by hailtotheking
List updated!!

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:40 pm
by eurojuanmi
733 :(