What is your web browser
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
What is your web browser
Well, what browser are you using? What is your favourite browser?
Currently I'm using Google Chrome, but I think it a thought choice between Firefox and Chrome.
EDIT 8.6.2012 add Google Chrome
Currently I'm using Google Chrome, but I think it a thought choice between Firefox and Chrome.
EDIT 8.6.2012 add Google Chrome
Last edited by Thompson on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I use Firefox
But we already had a topic about our browsers:
>> http://forum.eurobilltracker.eu/viewtopic.php?t=1259
But we already had a topic about our browsers:
>> http://forum.eurobilltracker.eu/viewtopic.php?t=1259
Mozilla too !
it's very good
it's very good
Mes stats
Monde: 28
France
: 1
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
Monde: 28
France
Local (Bordeaux): 1
MILLIONNAIRE !!!
Notes: 1 225 842
Hits: 2353
Dans 9534 villes de 28 pays
- avij
- Forum Moderator

- Posts: 6193
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 10:45 pm
- Location: Helsinki Finland
- Contact:
Coincidentally, I happen to have the EBT webserver stats for 2005 right here:
58% of page requests came from MSIE and 22% from Firefox users. Netscape, Opera, Safari and the various web crawling bots shared the remaining 20%.
I'm a Firefox user myself, for what it's worth.
58% of page requests came from MSIE and 22% from Firefox users. Netscape, Opera, Safari and the various web crawling bots shared the remaining 20%.
I'm a Firefox user myself, for what it's worth.
Money makes the world go round. We track how the money goes round the world.
-
tintin6971
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1476
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:53 am
Re: What is your web browser
+1Thompson wrote:I'm using Mozilla Firefox because it's simple, safe and fast.
turtle wrote:uuh just internet explorer?
I never heard of one other...except firefox..
okay i must admit i am not that technical and so but hm..why are there more people with mozilla then just internet explorer?almost all people i know have that last..and mozilla i don't even know...but that's me
Mozilla = Firefox
Firefox = Mozilla
a.k.a. "Mozilla Firefox"
- turtle
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1504
- Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 9:00 pm
- Location: Everywhere, Netherlands
- Contact:
Fons wrote:turtle wrote:uuh just internet explorer?
I never heard of one other...except firefox..
okay i must admit i am not that technical and so but hm..why are there more people with mozilla then just internet explorer?almost all people i know have that last..and mozilla i don't even know...but that's me
Mozilla = Firefox
Firefox = Mozilla
a.k.a. "Mozilla Firefox"
I already thought something like that after I wrote this down...I said I am not good in these things
- LonaPo
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2064
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:07 pm
- Location: Maribor, Slovenia, EU (2004)
- Contact:
still Internet Explorer 
http://b100w11.sli.si/Lonapo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


