Page 1 of 30

Horsepower Car Game

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:05 pm
by eurojuanmi
The intention of this game is to know the horsepower of the car in the photograph, it´s like the game of "WHERE IS IT?" but with cars and its power.

:!: The one who upload the photo can not say the model or make of the car

:!: The power has to be expressed in Bhp always, but can be adedd in kW (the highest power of the different official versions and motors)

:!: The player is allowed to give a few clues if nobody can guess

:!: The winner has to send a new picture within 24 hours or anyone can take the turn

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:05 pm
by eurojuanmi
I start

Image

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:07 pm
by Viperazzi
Fiat Coupé, 220 BHP (in the 20V turbo version)

Image

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:08 pm
by eurojuanmi
yes 220 bhp, you put the next photo

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:32 pm
by eurojuanmi
very strange car, american, I suppose

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:50 pm
by eurojuanmi
I found it
'66 Oldsmobile Toronado, 385 Bhp

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:18 am
by eurojuanmi
if that is the power, i'll put the next photo

VERY EASY

Image

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:54 pm
by pepitopulpito
Could it be a Ferrari F50? 520 bhp?

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:06 pm
by eurojuanmi
No, it´s a Ferrari but the model and power are wrong

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:10 pm
by pepitopulpito
I think I've got it now
Ferrari Enzo, 660 BHP

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:40 pm
by eurojuanmi
Yes, a Ferrari Enzo, now is your turn

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:52 pm
by pepitopulpito
OK, here I go...
Image

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:11 pm
by mirandolina
FIAT CINQUECENTO 1.0 1995
44 CV
41.00 BHP (30.2 KW)

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:13 pm
by pepitopulpito
Exactly!!! So your turn now

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:28 pm
by mirandolina
Try this one... sorry it's a bit small, it looked quite big on the site where I copied it, but Imageshack has made it smaller...

Image