Puzzle!!

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

User avatar
Jodijo
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Ten Boer
Contact:

Puzzle!!

Post by Jodijo »

Who is going to solve this one??

Have fun.. :wink: :lol:
User avatar
bocky
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:53 am
Location: Pontinha, Portugal (near Lisboa)

Post by bocky »

I solved the first level. :)
User avatar
Jodijo
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Ten Boer
Contact:

Post by Jodijo »

When you're ready, I have another one and that one is even nicer!!
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

I'm on the 3rd level :D

I like it!!! great music!
User avatar
bocky
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:53 am
Location: Pontinha, Portugal (near Lisboa)

Post by bocky »

I reached the 3rd level now too. :)
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14789
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

first level is solved! :)
User avatar
Burdie
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:59 pm
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Post by Burdie »

Solved :-) and it is a nice one
Personal statistics from: NIGMM / EBTST / EBTcheck 265 Hits with 2 triple :flag-ie: 3 :flag-eu: 414
list of (known by me) latest "codes_country.txt" files Blog
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

Done!! :D

Thanks jodijo for that game :) and the music :D
User avatar
Jodijo
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Ten Boer
Contact:

Post by Jodijo »

The second one!!

He's more difficult than the first one...good luck!
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14789
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

reached the 3rd level as well
I like this game! :D
User avatar
Fons
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 14789
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:14 am
Location: Netherlands

Post by Fons »

completed!
User avatar
Jodijo
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Ten Boer
Contact:

Post by Jodijo »

Now try the other one Fons.

8)
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

ohhhh I cannot pass the first window, of the second one :(


Now I can!! :D
User avatar
Jodijo
Euro-Regular
Euro-Regular
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Ten Boer
Contact:

Post by Jodijo »

N0W1K wrote:ohhhh I cannot pass the first window, of the second one :(


Now I can!! :D

You go girl.. :wink:
Last edited by Jodijo on Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
N0W1K
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 4097
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Barcelona

Post by N0W1K »

I'm on the third level :D
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”