Who is it? (Game)
Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:39 pm
Hi people!
Based on the game "Where is it?" I'd like to begin a new game in which somebody posts a part of somebody's (famous preferentially
) face or body and people must guess who is him or her. Of course hints are allowed in order to avoid too long games. This hints can be clues about the person in the photo or a new part of the body.
As in "Where is it?" the one who is right has 20 minutes to post a new photo or anybody can take his turn...
Everything is clear? Let's begin!
I'll post the first one... Somebody reaaaaaally famous:

Based on the game "Where is it?" I'd like to begin a new game in which somebody posts a part of somebody's (famous preferentially
As in "Where is it?" the one who is right has 20 minutes to post a new photo or anybody can take his turn...
Everything is clear? Let's begin!
I'll post the first one... Somebody reaaaaaally famous:


