In my purse, you can find my ID-card, SIS card (social security), bank card, library card of Deinze, a Gopass (folded thrice
Al this is stored in a small purse, about 6 cm to 10 cm, only 2 compartiments
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer






Ah, I used to have those two as well. Now my German health insurance card and the EHIC are combined into one card. Apart from that, I have in my wallet ... my driver's license, a credit card and a Maestro card, a HappyDigits card ("rebate" card that can be used in several stores, and also works as a calling card), a GeldKarte (card with a "cash" chip), and an auto club card. All these are credit card sized.Dakkus wrote: European Sickness Insurance card
Finnish Sicness Insurance Card

So.. Having loyalty cards of that many shops means you must be a super-loyal person! Right?Viperazzi wrote: [*]three loyal customer cards, for Stockmann, Kesko and SOK stores
Just say you found it just a few moments ago. Actually you did, you just found it in your wallet ;) Then if they ask you where you found it, you still don't have to lie. You just say you found it from where you originally actually did. You did get it there, you just happened to lose it later.Viperazzi wrote: I wonder if they're not going to pay me something for this, because I haven't returned it "immediately" in order to get a reward, as they state in this card.
