Page 1 of 1

MUD games

Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:16 am
by Pascal
Do you know what MUDs games are?
Multi user dungeons.

I am playing since some years a German one:

MorgenGrauen.

Just try it! You just need a telnet client.

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:46 am
by Pascal
And if you want to join a MUD in another language, have a look at this site.

Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:05 pm
by Pascal
There is also another interesting game, in english language, what I am playing since many years:

Evernight - Canon

Please have a look at the different kinds of this game. It is a browser game with very nice game issues.
Temper's Ball is the name of the user's forums.

For any issues, please feel free to ask me in any way.

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:09 pm
by Pascal
I hope is it allowed to bring this thread up again for another nice German online game:

Zwischenwelt

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:03 pm
by geldman
Please, use the edit button

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:13 pm
by JP Simões
Editing doesn't bump. :roll: