Page 1 of 4

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2006

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:41 pm
by JP Simões
Today is the day of the most anticipated match of the European club season: The Champions League Final.

It's :flag-es: Barcelona vs Image Arsenal

I'd like to hear your predictions regarding this game.


Here are the line-ups:
Image


18' - JENS LEHMANN SENT OFF : MANUEL ALMUNIA REPLACES ROBERT PIRES
22' - EMMANUEL EBOUÉ IS BOOKED
37' - SOL CAMPBELL SCORES: 1-0
45'+1 - SAMUEL ETO'O HITS POST
----------------------------------------------------
45'+4 - HALF TIME: ARSENAL WINS 1-0
----------------------------------------------------
HT - ANDRÉS INIESTA REPLACES EDNILSON
50' - THIERRY HENRY IS BOOKED
61' - HENRIK LARSSON REPLACES MARK VAN BOMMEL
68' - OLEGUER IS BOOKED
71' - JULIANO BELLETTI REPLACES OLEGUER
73' - MATHIEU FLAMINI REPLACES CESC FABREGAS
75' - SAMUEL ETO'O SCORES: 1-1
80' - JULIANO BELLETTI SCORS: 1-2!
84' - JUAN ANTONIO REYES REPLACES ALEKSANDAR HLEB
90'+2 - HENRIK LARSSON IS BOOKED

90+3 - IT'S ALL OVER! BARCELONA ARE KINGS OF EUROPE!



angelita, Ralf and FVS have won the 1st Annual Zé da Silva Champions League Final Award by guessing the correct score!

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:42 pm
by marcus92
I think Arsenal wins, 1-0 :wink:

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:43 pm
by diana333
I voted and I hope Arsenal. 2-0

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:43 pm
by JP Simões
I'd like that to happen, but I think it just won't happen

Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2006

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:48 pm
by pepitopulpito
Zé da Silva wrote: I say Barcelona will win 2-0, goals coming from Ronaldinho and Messi.
You've time to change your prediction as Messi is injured and he'll not play the final...

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:49 pm
by JP Simões
Didn't know. I'll change my prediction right away!

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:50 pm
by pepitopulpito
I think that Barcelona will sure win the final... 3-1 (Ronaldinho 2, Eto'o-Henry)

But I want, I pray, I beg God as Real Madrid fan that Arsenal and superThierry will make the miracle

I voted for Arsenal, maybe that way it helps...

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:51 pm
by JP Simões
Hope is never to little

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:54 pm
by pepitopulpito
Zé da Silva wrote:Didn't know. I'll change my prediction right away!
WOW, Messi changes a lot... :wink:

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:56 pm
by pepitopulpito
diana333 wrote:I voted and I hope Arsenal. 2-0
Why? I thought that Barcelona was a loved team in Holland... you know, with all those Dutch players and trainers all his history (Cruyff, Neeskens, Overmars, Rijkaard, Van Gaal, Van Bommel, de Boer bros... and the two greatest: Bogarde and Reiziger :lol: :lol: :wink: )

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:56 pm
by JP Simões
Yes. I had he would score and assist. But nevertheless Barça will win (or so I think)

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 10:58 pm
by helloggs
3:2 for Barcelona

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:08 pm
by Mind
I prefer Arsenal win, but Barçelona have the better team...
my prediction:
2-0 for Barçelona :roll:

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:32 pm
by LeNNeMaN
Go Barça!!!

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:12 am
by angelita
Barça claro que si! 2-1