FIFA World Cup - Germany 2006

Discuss here about everything but the Euro, but keep it decent. No spamming!

Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer

Post Reply
User avatar
MetalAtog
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:35 am

FIFA World Cup - Germany 2006

Post by MetalAtog »

With less than 1 month for the start of the World Cup 2006 it seems like the right time to open a thread about the competition.

I believe that Brasil will win but always...

FORÇA PORTUGAL
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Yes, Brazil are heavy favourites, but Italy and Holland have both great teams.

Czech Republic or Ukraine might surprise a few! :P
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
pepitopulpito
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 12070
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
Location: Tres Cantos, Spain

Post by pepitopulpito »

In normal conditions I'd say Brasil without any doubt... but today I'm feeling optimistic:

ESPAÑA
¡Participa! Speel mee! Participez! Take part in! Spiel mit!
:flag-eu: EBT WhatPulse Team :flag-eu:
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
angelita
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 3382
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:35 pm
Location: Zwaagdijk, The Netherlands

Post by angelita »

I would like to let all of you have a good laugh: :wink: :twisted:


The Netherlands
member since 2006-01-03
:flag-nl: rank 20
international rank 120
38.833 notes
436 hits (353 :flag-nl: (3 triple), 24 :flag-be:, 14 :flag-de:, 4 :flag-es:, 3 :flag-fi:, 1 :flag-it: 1 :flag-pt: (and 65 more, but moderated)
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

:lol:
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
MetalAtog
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:35 am

Post by MetalAtog »

angelita wrote:I would like to let all of you have a good laugh: :wink: :twisted:


The Netherlands
Portugal may play against Netherlands in the first game of the second round, that would be great :mrgreen:
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Group C is unpredictable
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
MetalAtog
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1949
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:35 am

Post by MetalAtog »

Zé da Silva wrote:Group C is unpredictable
Indeed but I rather get Netherlands than Argentina on the second round.
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Why not Ivory Coast or Serbia & Montenegro? :D
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
diana333
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: Veendam-Netherlands

Post by diana333 »

I hope we will make the best of it. I hope to see as much games as possible.
Life is what happens to you, while you busy making other plans.
User avatar
Luigi_Delvecchio
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1557
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:41 pm
Location: Olhão Portugal
Contact:

Post by Luigi_Delvecchio »

At least Holland won the euro 2006 in under 21 yesterday here in Portugal :wink: I'm waiting for a Portugal - Holland in the World Cup :lol:
User avatar
JP Simões
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 9709
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by JP Simões »

Luigi_Delvecchio wrote:I'm waiting for a Portugal - Holland in the World Cup :lol:
Most likely scenario...
De férias por período indeterminado...
User avatar
diana333
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 1111
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: Veendam-Netherlands

Post by diana333 »

Luigi_Delvecchio wrote:At least Holland won the euro 2006 in under 21 yesterday here in Portugal :wink:
We are very happy with it. I hope the bigger boys will do it good.
Life is what happens to you, while you busy making other plans.
User avatar
€€F
Euro-Master
Euro-Master
Posts: 6646
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:56 pm
Location: Almelo - Holland
Contact:

Post by €€F »

I fear the dutch wil go out in Round 1..

Many players aren't in good shape (Kromkamp , Robben)
and midfield too light..

Let's hope I'm wrong
If you can't solve it it's not a problem..

my stats
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic Discussions”