What are you doing now?
Moderators: Fons, Crazy Bob, Phaseolus, eddydevries, Bollivierke, Ord€p, Craft, Math Murderer
- eurojuanmi
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
- Location: Madrid
- eurojuanmi
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 4592
- Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:38 pm
- Location: Madrid
-
Asiamaniac
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2533
- Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 12:06 pm
- Location: Frankfurt / Main
- pepitopulpito
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 12070
- Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:56 pm
- Location: Tres Cantos, Spain
- mirandolina
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2088
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
- Location: Padua - Italy
- mirandolina
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 2088
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 pm
- Location: Padua - Italy
You discovered the wireless link in the kitchen???
Think I'll go and put the kettle on, coffee time..... then I have to take the washing out of the machine and hang it out..... oh the joys of working from home.....
Think I'll go and put the kettle on, coffee time..... then I have to take the washing out of the machine and hang it out..... oh the joys of working from home.....
lazza wrote:I'm sitting in my kitchen with a large cup of Kenya tea, trying to work out why my Outlook mail for work is not loading. This is a surprise for me, as I am connected through a wireless link, which I discovered in my kitchen this morning!!!
- lazza
- Euro-Master

- Posts: 1665
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:34 pm
- Location: Morpeth, Northumberland, UK
Hey! That sounds familiar! I have only just started working from home for the first time, and my wife leaves me a list of extra "work" each day!mirandolina wrote:You discovered the wireless link in the kitchen???
Think I'll go and put the kettle on, coffee time..... then I have to take the washing out of the machine and hang it out..... oh the joys of working from home.....![]()
So far, I have only used dial-up for my internet connection (my service provider has a 2 month waiting list for connecting broadband!!) but this morning, I turned on my laptop in the kitchen (as my young nephew was asleep in my office/spare bedroom!) and discovered a wireless connection! At last 5.5 MBps, rather than 45KBps!

