Page 1 of 2

Where is your favorite restaurant?

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:23 pm
by milanocapitale
Now a new topic.RESTAURANT...Everyone has his favourite restaurant, one wich gave him good time,celebrations,special moments and magic ones :)
or simply the best food ever prepared on this planet ;)

let's go, I am curious! :)

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:26 pm
by milanocapitale
mine
http://www.cyprusrestaurants.com/Pagoda_Restaurants

TOKIO RESTAURANT, Limassol Cyprus ;)

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:26 pm
by Asiamaniac
And this is mine - only some 700 meters away from my home. Thai-Restaurant Erawan

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:44 pm
by lazza
Mine is Chez Bru in the beautiful village of Eygalières in Provence.

And here's one reason why:

Image

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:32 pm
by compinho
Mine is this one.

They also have a website but only in Finnish.

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:58 pm
by Dakkus
My favourite restaurant is Kompressor, in Tallinn, ee, EU at the Rataskaevu street one block away from the main square of the old town.
It's an absolutely great pancake restaurant. Their pancaces are better than any crepes I could find when I was in Paris. And I ate a lot of those things in Paris :)
The pancakes of Kompressor are so big that even I have trouble eating them completely and the fillings are unbeliavably good. Muhroom, garlic, njummmmm :)
Also the interior design in the restaurant is quite nice. It's extremely simplistic on purpose. And there's no complaining in the service, either. They even speak very good English, which still isn't terribly common in Estonia.
Exactly the kind of place that is perfect for me :)

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:53 pm
by turtle
Does it have to be in your home country? I bet not, so then

Rinas is the best 8) It's in Votsalakia, Samos, Greece, not that somebody knows that, but .. You can take a look in the kitchen, the owners are nice and funny, not expensive at all, and the moussaka is great there :)
And i know three other veeery great restaurants around there, but i forgot the names, so it's useless to mention them ;)

Hmm and Dutch restaurants are very bad comparing to that ones^^ But if i have to mention one, then Popocatepetl, not really good, but still nice food, it's mexican, and no better come to my mind right now :D

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:03 pm
by golfinha
My favourit is (or war for when I lived near it) Ancoradouro in Criação Velha, Madalena do Pico, Açores

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:30 pm
by jabosa2
A few days ago I had dinner in this place and it was very good :P :D :P

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:45 pm
by Viperazzi
Favorite restaurant? I think it has to be one of those seafood restaurants in Virginia. They have excellent seafood, which you just can't get anywhere else. And I'm not talking about shrimps and salmon here. :wink:

This one is probably the most expensive one I've visited.

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:30 am
by lazza
Viperazzi wrote: This one is probably the most expensive one I've visited.
How was it? Did you see any "stars"?

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:47 pm
by Viperazzi
It was a good experience, the food and the service were what you would expect with those prices. £90 for starter salads, appetizers, main courses, a bottle of red wine and desserts is too cheap for the stars, I guess that's why I didn't see any of them. 8)

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:54 pm
by nikos p.
*I hate "resurrecting" threads*

In the past 2 years I've eaten in several good places around Europe.
My top 5:
Kokkino podilato(Red bicycle)-Oia - Santorini - Greece
Osteria della Frezza - Rome - italy
Old Orleans - Cardiff - Uk
Al dente - Patra - Greece
Ithaki - Ioannina - Greece

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:35 pm
by Eriks
http://www.landers.nl/

L'Anders in Haarlem, The Netherlands.

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:38 pm
by PdeJongh
Restaria Grandioos (Oosterhout, Netherlands)