Page 1 of 4

Champions League 2006-2007

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:26 pm
by pastel
Group A:
Barcelona
Chelsea
Werder Bremen
Levski

Group B:
Inter
Bayern
Sporting Lisbon
Spartak

Group C:
Liverpool
PSV
Bordeaux
Galatasaray

Group D:
Valencia
Roma
Olympiacos
Shakhtar

Group E:
Real Madrid
Lyon
Steaua Bucarest
Dynamo Kyev

Group F:
Manchester U
Celtic
Benfica
Copenhague

Group G:
Arsenal
Porto
CSKA
Hamburg

Group H:
AC Milan
Lille
AEK
Anderlecht

Any predictions?

Please feel free to make comments about any match, team, player, ect..

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:27 pm
by coach vahid
first one

arsenal for me

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:33 pm
by Irrer Ivan
I think Chelsea will make it ...

And I hope, Hamburg will have as much matches as possible :D

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:36 pm
by pastel
Irrer Ivan wrote:I think Chelsea will make it ...

And I hope, Hamburg will have as much matches as possible :D
I also think the same thing :roll:
Hei, Hamburg will play against my team, Porto :D

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:37 pm
by JP Simões
It's a nice Group A! :D

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:23 pm
by eddydevries
You mean: Who will win?

I am pointing to Liverpool (although they are in the same group as PSV).

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:27 pm
by Fons
Olympiakos Piraeus is gonna win this year!

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:53 am
by pastel
eddydevries wrote:You mean: Who will win?
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:24 am
by Fons
Zé da Silva wrote:It's a nice Group A! :D
Chelsea and Barcelona together again......
I just have the feeling they made the groups and didn't draw the groups....

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:40 am
by DAVID & KATY
And Benfica Vs Manchester United together again...... :lol:

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:35 pm
by MetalAtog
DAVID & KATY wrote:And Benfica Vs Manchester United together again...... :lol:
And once again we will have to send them home :mrgreen:

And I'm anxious to see Sporting being beaten by Inter, Bayern and Spartak :lol:

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:39 pm
by chrismmm_1987
chelsea wins the final against barca. :?

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:13 pm
by miguel_scp
I just hope my Sporting can pass the group stage.
These players have the ability to overcome themselves in great matches (remembering 2005 UEFA Cup...), so, it will be tough, but I think we can get through.

As for winning, Chelsea or Barça.

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:16 pm
by pepitopulpito
Hey! I'm the 2nd voting Real Madrid!!! Who was the first...? I'd change my vote if finally Ronaldo leaves...
I don't want Chelsea nor Barcelona winning...
Why not OL? They play good!

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:37 am
by nickzy
Chelsea will win this year...