Page 1 of 2

Value of websites.

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:01 pm
by eddydevries
In another forum there was a topic about the "value" of the websites.

On this website you can let calculate the value of your website.

I tried www.eurobilltracker.com and THIS was the result:

Your website at www.eurobilltracker.com is worth $56.460,00 8)

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:05 pm
by JP Simões
Your website at http://www.google.com is worth $269.025.611
8O

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:05 pm
by compinho
My stats site is worth $29. :lol:

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:22 am
by sen-chuan
I try it! Very funny!!!
Well my site'value www.thornley.it is $ 5,00 :cry:
But "*.135.it" is only a redirect address (a free address for a long site name) of the real site www.webalice.it/loris71 and it's worth $ 27,00!! :)

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:13 pm
by turtle
0 euro :lol: but whatever it isn't really mine so

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:16 pm
by coach vahid
www.psg.fr $ 46,331.00

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:36 pm
by Fons
:P Your website at www.nu.nl is worth $565,275.00


Your website at http://www.eurobilltracker.com is worth $56,394.00

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:51 pm
by Nerzhul
Zé da Silva wrote:
Your website at http://www.google.com is worth $269.025.611
I'd pay that in the blink of an eye.

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:55 pm
by JP Simões
Nerzhul wrote:
Zé da Silva wrote:
Your website at http://www.google.com is worth $269.025.611
I'd pay that in the blink of an eye.
I wouldn't do that. According to the Gematriculator,
http://www.google.com is
75% evil, 25% good
:twisted:

Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:38 pm
by eurojuanmi
Your website at www.wikipedia.org is worth $6,954,356.0

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:15 am
by pepitopulpito
www.hotmail.com costs "only" 4,122,480.0
Maybe I buy it in the future :mrgreen:

In fivers, of course

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:48 am
by eddydevries
pepitopulpito wrote: In fivers, of course
Please don't.
I'm not allowed to enter bills which I directly got from EBT-ers (they would be moderated immediately) :lol:

Re: Value of websites.

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:46 pm
by gille
www.eurobilltracker.com = $ 936,711.00 !

Re: Value of websites.

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:17 pm
by MetalAtog
My blog is worth $15.114 8O

Re: Value of websites.

Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:43 pm
by Kyypupu